how to get a better hairline?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
i have a pretty big forehead which i fraud with hair but motion and wind ruins it, is there anyway to get a lower hairline/thicker hair?

47117.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and cheerio

depends on the reason
do you just naturally have a big forehead or did you get attacked by the Norwood Reaper
Image result for norwood reaper

depends on the reason
do you just naturally have a big forehead or did you get attacked by the Norwood Reaper
Image result for norwood reaper
naturally, it kinda just looks normal and its not that bad i just dk how to get it less pushed up in the wind, I could wear hats or smth but im jsut wondering if theres any better way to get a lower hairline with like serium or smth

me too, i have a fivehead. just don't go outside if the wind speed is higher than 15km/h. to get thicker hair just be healthy and use hair supplements like biotin and a conditioner when your hair gets too dry. there's not much you can do about it except surgery but there's good reasons not to do surgery as well.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
me too, i have a fivehead. just don't go outside if the wind speed is higher than 15km/h. to get thicker hair just be healthy and use hair supplements like biotin and a conditioner when your hair gets too dry. there's not much you can do about it except surgery but there's good reasons not to do surgery as well.
i have a 4head but shitty eyebrows

yeah ima brokie and its not worth it, im 99% gonna perm my hair in the start of the summer after i grow it out which should also give it some weight keeping it down as ive seen it happen, im using eyebrow serum too and ima dye and wax them soon

i have a 4head but shitty eyebrows
put your hand on the place just below ur hairline and vigorously start raising your eyebrows. do you feel muscle move beneath your hand when you do that motion?

it means this is your natural hairline then.
you really do have a naturally big forehead.
Brutal. scalp advancement is the only solution then i guess.
wait am i suppost to feel it right at the hairline? cuz now i dont feel anything at all

i have a pretty big forehead which i fraud with hair but motion and wind ruins it, is there anyway to get a lower hairline/thicker hair?
Rub oleic acid in your hair 3 times a day everyday. Be patient for results