how to get a brotherhood?

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

lifes hard man

9 male: 1 female ratio on tinder

4x more likely to kill ourselves than women.

the numbers are against us.

and some of us are just left to deal with this, alone....

not just "friends" who will betray u for a crumb of pussy or never back you in any situation

how to get a real brotherhood?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
9 male: 1 female ratio on tinder
This is made up by incels who can't fathom the reason why they aren't getting matches isn't because they're ugly, but because of some "gender ratio" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 16371, mug and 4 others
I will be your brother predeterminism bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is made up by incels who can't fathom the reason why they aren't getting matches isn't because they're ugly, but because of some "gender ratio" jfl
Nah bro I’ve seen the statistics and source, it’s legit. Especially in Europe, slightly better in America.

Why do you think if you put an average guy on there it gets 0 matches and if u put an average girl it gets 999?

Anyways think what u want

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
Nah bro I’ve seen the statistics and source, it’s legit.
No it isn't legit. The only legit "study" put the number at 75% male in the US, and it only polled premium users (which are mostly male) and android users (which are mostly male in the US)

Just be low inhib and set up a meetup with the members of this forum :feelskek: And then live together like what content creation houses do

Why do you think if you put an average guy on there it gets 0 matches and if u put an average girl it gets 999?
And it's because women do not find average men attractive whereas men can find average women attractive. This is blackpill 101.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Jfl stop coping and start ascending

Nah bro I’ve seen the statistics and source, it’s legit. Especially in Europe, slightly better in America.

Anyways think what u want
Those studies are questionable.

And it's because women do not find average men attractive whereas men can find average women attractive. This is blackpill 101.
its because studies say there is 9 males for every 1 female. + that.

No it isn't legit. The only legit "study" put the number at 75% male in the US, and it only polled premium users (which are mostly male) and android users (which are mostly male in the US)
no man ive just double checked and it does not say that.

and theres multiple studies in different countries and they all correlate to the age demograhpics

commit crimes with other men. only real way tbh. come to russia and kill a georgian and sell some krokodil with the bratva.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back