How to get a ceph X-ray ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Make a consult with an orthodontist. They are usually free and will include a ceph x-ray. Get the ceph emailed to you with no intention of following through with their orthodontic treatment.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Make a consult with an orthodontist. They are usually free and will include a ceph x-ray. Get the ceph emailed to you with no intention of following through with their orthodontic treatment.
I had ortho treatment but now I can’t remember if they took a ceph x ray. I think they put some sort of thing in my mouth to scan the teeth. I’ll ask for copies of any scans they have either way.

I had ortho treatment but now I can’t remember if they took a ceph x ray. I think they put some sort of thing in my mouth to scan the teeth. I’ll ask for copies of any scans they have either way.

That would be a digital dental scan, done by photogrammetry rather than x-rays I believe. It’s still useful to have it if you’ll ever want Bimax.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
That would be a digital dental scan, done by photogrammetry rather than x-rays I believe. It’s still useful to have it if you’ll ever want Bimax.
Yeah, I don’t think they’ve done a ceph X-ray but perhaps I can consult with some maxfacs here and then get the x rays I need

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999