how to get a chiseled jawline!

Deleted member 14677

Deleted member 14677

the man, the myth, the legend
Step 1: be born with it like the fucking king. umirin?

Step 2: get surgery but it still won’t be as good as mine

good luck brah!

Attachments

• B814CAB3-A3B6-4F10-AAC6-6FE91FA22E99.jpeg
    B814CAB3-A3B6-4F10-AAC6-6FE91FA22E99.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 360
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, .👽., Cutecel2001 and 11 others
@dnrd rate helpfulness out of 10?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 14677
hahahah 10/10 helpful thread bro, i now look like a god
will have to stop posting threads soon the ogres are starting to feel even more ogre ever since i signed up

will have to stop posting threads soon the ogres are starting to feel even more ogre ever since i signed up
"i mog you bro you look like shit" "greycel" "jfl reaction"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, joeveniro and Deleted member 14677
Step 1 - Have good genetics for fat distribution of the face, and good bones in the face with high cheekbones

Step 2 - Be between 10 and 15% body fat

My genetics are so good for hollow cheeks that I have them at 15% body fat, so imagine if I was 10% body fat, I would be like the actor James Marsters when he was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Spike buffy season six 3
Shutterstock 5856825a e1533155771371
Spike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, coolguy1, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Step 1 - Have good genetics for fat distribution of the face, and good bones in the face with high cheekbones

My genetics are so good for hollow cheeks that I have them at 15% body fat, so imagine if I was 10% body fat, I would be like the actor James Marsters when he was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

View attachment 1247982View attachment 1247983View attachment 1247984

holy shit bro i like how serious you took this thread, respect

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 14677
"I havent left the house in years and have no clue what foids find attractive"
1thread: full masc
2thread: hmm no masc and feminine

they have no idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 14677
You look like a faggot OP. Do you like dick up your ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You look like a faggot OP. Do you like dick up your ass?
jealousy at its finest i bet you look like shit do you like to poo?

• JFL
You look gay.

Why’re you wearing that hat, were you scared you’d get bullied for your balding?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Be_ConfidentBro and Bitch
another useless narci on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, khvirgin, Bitch and 2 others
You look gay.

Why’re you wearing that hat, were you scared you’d get bullied for your balding?
nah bro honestly my hair takes the attention away from such a beautiful face so i wear beanies and it’s winter here faggot.

another useless narci on this forum
i can say and do what i want i mog 90% of users on here, i’m pretty much god to these ogres

agree? @dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Be_ConfidentBro
Step 1: be born with it like the fucking king. umirin?

Step 2: get surgery but it still won’t be as good as mine

good luck brah!
step 3- just mew brah

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
You're just another narcissist.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
You're just another narcissist.
i’m not a narcissist just disappointed, thought there’d be more guys in the same league as me, there’s not and it’s getting boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
"i mog you bro you look like shit" "greycel" "jfl reaction"
"I want to suck @triggered's cock therefore I'll keep agreeing with him on everything he says every time he tags me in a thread and will call all other people coping inkwells who haven't left the basement in years if they try to hurt my man" - @dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
"I want to suck @triggered's cock therefore I'll keep agreeing with him on everything he says every time he tags me in a thread and will call all other people coping inkwells who haven't left the basement in years if they try to hurt my man" - @dnrd
haha that was so funny, the reality is hes slaying while u write essays about him, gonna defend anyone whos in the right bc im not a coping foid like u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 14677
you would think about us 2 in a sexual encounter, you live up to your username.. a bitch get off my thread subhuman

haha that was so funny, the reality is hes slaying while u write essays about him, gonna defend anyone whos in the right bc im not a coping foid like u
"Oh no someone just called me a woman on the internet :soy:"

Joined Jul 25, 2021 Posts 154

It's the slaying season isn't it? Yet op is rotting on here, looking to get validation from lonely incels, that's just pathetic

i’m not a narcissist just disappointed, thought there’d be more guys in the same league as me, there’s not and it’s getting boring
do you also fuck women sometimes or you do just look at yourself in the mirror and jerkoff

It's the slaying season isn't it? Yet op is rotting on here, looking to get validation from lonely incels, that's just pathetic
it’s funny i like flexing on what you guys will never have.

You look rlly good why are you here

View attachment 1247982View attachment 1247983View attachment 1247984
Bro no one gives a singular fuck about your essays and explanations

• JFL
Op has a 3 inch cock, therefore gets rejected by women and can't have sex, so he has to flex his jawline on an obscure incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

74 days online btw

• +1
Op has a 3 inch cock, therefore gets rejected by women and can't have sex, so he has to flex his jawline on an obscure incel forum

i just stole the show as an incel now users with high online time are mad like the subhuman above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 6695 and Be_ConfidentBro
This place is for incels you idiot. Its not for Chads. Why would Chad need looksmaxxing advice anyways? Chad is looksmaxxed by default.

• JFL
This place is for incels you idiot. Its not for Chads. Why would Chad need looksmaxxing advice anyways? Chad is looksmaxxed by default.
this forum needs an active chad to run it, bow down to me bro

• JFL
Bro no one gives a singular fuck about your essays and explanations
Brutal chinpill. @copingvolcel got bimax to look human but he was born with the small chin and that just leaves a mark on your psyche no matter how many surgeries you get so now he is stuck writing essays on looksmax.org

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 14677
Cope, most users here are autistic Chads

74 days online btw
You're getting there ;). I've spent most of my time here this year when I was bored during Zoom classes anyway.

Mirin your rep ratio, tells a lot about a user

You're getting there ;). I've spent most of my time here this year when I was bored during Zoom classes anyway.

as if i dont shitpost

Will Ferrel tier philtrim
Still mogger

Brutal chinpill. @copingvolcel got bimax to look human but he was born with the small chin and that just leaves a mark on your psyche no matter how many surgeries you get so now he is stuck writing essays on looksmax.org
WTF are you talking about? My chin is perfectly fine the way it is moron, I got a chin wing during my double jaw surgery.

• JFL

Imagine caring about rep ratio on this dogshit shithole site.

• JFL