How to get a CW Rotation of the maxilla (naturally) to elongate the face?

Disk1nkk

Disk1nkk

Iron
I saw somewhere that you can get CW rotation of the maxilla with mewing by only putting the pressure on back. is it true?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and St.TikTokcel
i dont think if an high iq post get posted on here pls tag me

I saw somewhere that you can get CW rotation of the maxilla with mewing by only putting the pressure on back. is it true?
Someone here has said it before but (allegedly) chewing hard stuff with premolars for an hour or two would loosen the structure of your maxilla making your exercises like mewing, ect more effective
Might be cope tho idk

• +1
Reactions: Disk1nkk
Someone here has said it before but (allegedly) chewing hard stuff with premolars for an hour or two would loosen the structure of your maxilla making your exercises like mewing, ect more effective
Might be cope tho idk
I think I've read that post too it was something like "chewing with premolars loosen the maxilla's sutures and makes it easier for CCW rotation" it's CCW rotation, I want the opposite of it

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I think I've read that post too it was something like "chewing with premolars loosen the maxilla's sutures and makes it easier for CCW rotation" it's CCW rotation, I want the opposite of it
Why would u want oppsite of CCW? Wouldn’t that make you downgrown and ruin your side profile?

Why would u want oppsite of CCW? Wouldn’t that make you downgrown and ruin your side profile?
I got SFS my midface too short and my overall face too short and small so if I can somehow reverse it and make my face longer then maybe it would look normal.
It's particularly the maxilla that's short so my theory is if I get a CW of the maxilla then it would elongate my midface and balance out my proportions.
hopefully or maybe I'll end up looking more deformed:feelshah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: soover4me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back