how to get a girl

lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
hey guys I dating a girl for 2-3 months where I thought she friendzoned me since she has a boyfriend and telling me stories how the relashionship isn't going well.
But yesterday we went out drinking and the told me she likes me but is unsure because she has a boyfriend and told him she will give him a second chance bla bla bla...
We endet up cuddling and kissing for 2 hours. She felt guilty afterwards a little bit but also liked it and said we need to think how we can continue...
I didnt know what exactly I can say/ should had said.

The problem is the guy mogs me. He is taller then me and has a better face(chadlite). frame is same. I have more muscles but also more bodyfat.

So how can I can convince her or what should I say how we can continue? Have I even have a chance agains him?

ps: its a huge lifefuel for me that a girl I like show me interest too since its the first girl. ever

Just send her dick pick

Man.... some people are clueless when it comes to females... dating for 2-3 months mate when i read that i already know what is going on...

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
The things I would do right now to reexperience validation by making out with a female...

Man.... some people are clueless when it comes to females... dating for 2-3 months mate when i read that i already know what is going on...
Is it over?

Why is she interested in you and not her better looking boyfriend?

Is it over?
Sorry pal but you're currently in the betabuxx category in her book. NOT GOOD.

Next time you meet her, in a non-sexually assaulting manner, seduce her, DICK HER DOWN WELL, and see what happens next. But try to seduce her in such a way that she'd text you something like "Oh yeah gimme the D baby" or something like that, AND SAVE THAT TEXT, to prevent being falsely accused. You can't know what will happen nowadays in North-America.

Is it over?

not necessarily mah boi, its time to stop pursuing her ,2-3 months is allot. she showed some interest in you as you said, keep it that way and there is not much else you can do. what she is doing is she is trying to line up her replacement like most women do, she is just keeping you on the backburner, at this point my advice is dont over pursue and show weakness, if that guy is fucking up its only a matter of time before she starts hitting you up, just play the waiting game. but do not, i repeat do not mess this up by showing more interest. it ends here. dont pursue no more from here on out.

omfg this type of shit enrages me.

Why are you worried about what her boyfriend looks like. Only females do that shit

You say y’all made out and cuddled. If you did all this you have the greenest green light ever. Tell her to dump him for you , if she says she can’t then move on.

Greatest Blackpill: Not every girl will like you and not everybody will like you, that’s life.

not necessarily mah boi, its time to stop pursuing her ,2-3 months is allot. she showed some interest in you as you said, keep it that way and there is not much else you can do. what she is doing is she is trying to line up her replacement like most women do, she is just keeping you on the backburner, at this point my advice is dont over pursue and show weakness, if that guy is fucking up its only a matter of time before she starts hitting you up, just play the waiting game. but do not, i repeat do not mess this up by showing more interest. it ends here. dont pursue no more from here on out.

Thx you guys! Yeah I mean I never said something like I love you or some bullshit. and I tried to never chase her to hard. And I mean she brought up the idea with the possible relationship and that she likes me etc. but it confuse her to because of her boyfriend. She asked what she should do and I said "I don't know you need to chose" something like that. was it right? Then she said that we both can think about how we can continue that. what should I say?
omfg this type of shit enrages me.

Why are you worried about what her boyfriend looks like. Only females do that shit

You say y’all made out and cuddled. If you did all this you have the greenest green light ever. Tell her to dump him for you , if she says she can’t then move on.

Greatest Blackpill: Not every girl will like you and not everybody will like you, that’s life.

Yeah but I mean we all blackbilled here and know that looks matter alot (not everything ofc).

So I straight up telling her she should dump him? She said even when he dump him she probably need some time to start relationship with me because she don't want to be like other girls that jumping from relationship to relationship. And that she can think about her past relationship and whats gone wrong or some shit like that

Last edited:
Thx you guys! Yeah I mean I never said something like I love you or some bullshit. and I tried to never chase her to hard. And I mean she brought up the idea with the possible relationship and that she likes me etc. but it confuse her to because of her boyfriend. She asked what she should do and I said "I don't know you need to chose" something like that. was it right? Then she said that we both can think about how we can continue that. what should I say?

Just play it cool man, i know this is your first girl but just act as if you dont really need her. if she gets a hint that you are her only hope then its over for you mah boi

I had the opportunity to fuck this girl twice and I got barley a erection. she had a relationship in mind but I think she will leave me soon. its so fucking over for me. thats happen when you stay virgin till 22.

Why would you want her if she cheats on her bf. What makes you think she won't end up cheating on you, even if you get her?

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
Why would you want her if she cheats on her bf. What makes you think she won't end up cheating on you, even if you get her?
That’s the problem I see with here

Btw quick update: she dumped her boyfriend but tell me she needs time to think about or some shit to start a relationship with me
But we still see each other and make out and shit

This is the wrong forum to ask that kind of shit tbh.