How to get a girlfriend (from an actual girl) (that means it's legit)

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I see a lot guys on here talking about how they wish they had girlfriends or they really want them so I thought I’d make a guide using my own experience. (Disclaimer: I’m not every girl out there but all my friends agree with me on these main points)

1. Don’t complain about not having one all the time. It doesn’t make you look like a guy a girl would want to date. Seeing guys complain about not having one all the time just puts me off personally. Just accept you don’t have a girlfriend at the moment but understand that you’ll find someone one day.
  2. Respect girls even if you aren’t attracted to them. Don’t talk about how they’re ugly because they’re flat or they don’t have any curves. Seeing a guy talk about or treat a girl like that is one of the biggest turn offs ever. (i’m talking about a lot the guys in my class here)
  3. Become friends with a girl first. The closer you are to her, the more likely she is to start to like you. Honestly, asking a girl out you don’t know very well or just asking for her number or something doesn’t really work. In my opinion, I’d never date a guy I wasn’t friends with first. That’s just me though.
  4. Girls aren’t any different than you. Talk to them like normal people, because thats just what they are. Talking to a girl shouldn’t be scary or nerve-wracking unless you’re talking to some mean bitchy girl (even I get scared doing that). If you’re talking to the right girls you shouldnt be afraid.
  5. Be funny. Honestly, that’s the biggest reason i’d like a guy. Looks aren’t really that important as long as I can have a good conversation with a guy. If he makes me laugh so hard I snort, then i’m falling in love on the spot. Try to find a girl you have similar humor to. That’ll make everything easier.
  6. You should have a a general plan for your future no matter how old you are. Know what careers you’d like and what colleges you’d like to go to. Having your future planned out is a really good thing and it’ll make girls see you as a better person. Most guys I know don’t have a plan and it’s really sad.
  7. Take care of yourself. Taking care of yourself mentally and physically is so important. Use deodorant, study and aim for A’s and B’s. Maybe go on walk once or twice a week. Wash your face and body everyday. A guy that looks like he takes care of himself is so attractive.
Even if you seem to be following all of these and you still don’t have someone, just wait. The right person will come along eventually (before you try to disagree that you won’t find the right girl, go back and look at #1). Best of luck to you!

Edit: I’ve been trying to respond to everyone’s comments but it’s getting kind of difficult. If you have a question or you want me to go into detail than PM me and i’ll respond.

Edit 2: So this is what they mean when people say rip inbox. I’m having a really difficult time trying to respond to everyone’s comments and pms. Sorry if i don’t respond.

Edit 3: So everyone seems to be having mixed feelings about this post. A lot of the girls seem to agree about everything. However, some people seem to think everything i said here is bullshit lol. I did say that most of this is an opinion and it may not be true for everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascendedd, 5'7 zoomer, zura and 20 others
not a molecule

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Shkreliii, ascendedd, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
not a molecule

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vergil.is, Ryldoo IS COPING, RichardSpencel and 7 others
Epic guide bro thank you jestermax to make girls laugh and be nice and confident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, 5'7 zoomer, CoRe3 and 14 others

They be like, "How many songs can you make about a booty?"
Like a thousand, ooh girl, you gon' learn today, come get this poundin'
I'm not finished, I'ma hit it in the shower
So get that thang tooted, booted, ready to get into it
I'm out here, babe
You fuck with lame-o's (you fuck with lame-o's)
They just copy me (they copy), they work at Kinko's (they work at Kinko's)
Tell your big friend come give me them cankles (gimme the booty)
Tell her her eyes and her legs gon' be in back of her head
Now, I can't even imagine what your DM look like (woo, ooh)
I see the future, you what my BM look like (huh, ooh)
Say you got a man, that don't even look right
But I know you be creepin', girl, I see you tonight (yeah)
Just give me 30 minutes, baby, I'll be on the way (I'm on the way)
Just keep that pussy on display (yeah)
You think I'm gettin' boo'd up, baby, oh no, not today (not today)
I'm 'bout to bust it out the frame (woah)
Dick dancin' everywhere, I do the Balls Johnson (yeah)
Dick you down, take you 'round, got you mall hoppin' (yeah)
You been ballin', baby, this ain't even called shoppin' (yeah)
Money get you wet, diamonds get your drawers droppin'
Ooh, boo, boo
You remind me of my '62, I see them subwoofers jumpin'
Between them thighs like shoot (BlocBoy), shoot (BlocBoy)
Shoot (BlocBoy), shoot (yeah)
Ooh, wouldn't mind gettin' all up in you
Girl, I'm 'bout to have you runnin'

I ain't speakin' nothin' but the truth, ooh, ooh, ooh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Acnno, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others

They be like, "How many songs can you make about a booty?"
Like a thousand, ooh girl, you gon' learn today, come get this poundin'
I'm not finished, I'ma hit it in the shower
So get that thang tooted, booted, ready to get into it
I'm out here, babe
You fuck with lame-o's (you fuck with lame-o's)
They just copy me (they copy), they work at Kinko's (they work at Kinko's)
Tell your big friend come give me them cankles (gimme the booty)
Tell her her eyes and her legs gon' be in back of her head
Now, I can't even imagine what your DM look like (woo, ooh)
I see the future, you what my BM look like (huh, ooh)
Say you got a man, that don't even look right
But I know you be creepin', girl, I see you tonight (yeah)
Just give me 30 minutes, baby, I'll be on the way (I'm on the way)
Just keep that pussy on display (yeah)
You think I'm gettin' boo'd up, baby, oh no, not today (not today)
I'm 'bout to bust it out the frame (woah)
Dick dancin' everywhere, I do the Balls Johnson (yeah)
Dick you down, take you 'round, got you mall hoppin' (yeah)
You been ballin', baby, this ain't even called shoppin' (yeah)
Money get you wet, diamonds get your drawers droppin'
Ooh, boo, boo
You remind me of my '62, I see them subwoofers jumpin'
Between them thighs like shoot (BlocBoy), shoot (BlocBoy)
Shoot (BlocBoy), shoot (yeah)
Ooh, wouldn't mind gettin' all up in you
Girl, I'm 'bout to have you runnin'

I ain't speakin' nothin' but the truth, ooh, ooh, ooh

Good point, man.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6164, .👽. and Deleted member 4804
" Looks aren’t really that important as long as I can have a good conversation with a guy. "

And we're done here

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Shkreliii, Bloatedcelbag, 5'7 zoomer and 27 others
"(From an actual girl) (that means it’s legit)"

Shut your worthless mouth retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, 5'7 zoomer, Vergil.is and 11 others
" Looks aren’t really that important as long as I can have a good conversation with a guy. "

And we're done here
I hate the gaslighting so fucking much just say you won't hold a conversation with a subhuman. That's exactly what happens a good looking guy can say anything and the girl will laugh

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, RedRiser, niqfan625 and 9 others
“(from an actual girl) (that means it's legit)”

means its wrong tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RedRiser, niqfan625, Lolcel and 3 others
Just fucking lol if you couldn't tell this thread was satire like every other thread I post

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, niqfan625, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Unironically this is mostly good advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, antiantifa, Hector and 3 others
Do this shit and get cucked lol. Virtue signaling at it's finest.

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
:love:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I am reading this from my glasshouse up in the Vortices’ Firmament of the 6th Heaven. It’s a place of eternal sadness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, BigBoy, .👽. and 2 others
Daily reminder she can find a taller better looking guy with The same personality as you

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, socialanxietycel, .👽. and 1 other person
If u want a girlfriend, there is something wrong with u. Insecurity and lack of good prenting. No amount of female attention can solve that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, BigBoy, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

And we're done here
How is youf leanmaxing? Girls are starting to stare at me in the library but my body looks pathetic wbu?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I see a lot guys on here talking about how they wish they had girlfriends or they really want them so I thought I’d make a guide using my own experience. (Disclaimer: I’m not every girl out there but all my friends agree with me on these main points)

1. Don’t complain about not having one all the time. It doesn’t make you look like a guy a girl would want to date. Seeing guys complain about not having one all the time just puts me off personally. Just accept you don’t have a girlfriend at the moment but understand that you’ll find someone one day.
  2. Respect girls even if you aren’t attracted to them. Don’t talk about how they’re ugly because they’re flat or they don’t have any curves. Seeing a guy talk about or treat a girl like that is one of the biggest turn offs ever. (i’m talking about a lot the guys in my class here)
  3. Become friends with a girl first. The closer you are to her, the more likely she is to start to like you. Honestly, asking a girl out you don’t know very well or just asking for her number or something doesn’t really work. In my opinion, I’d never date a guy I wasn’t friends with first. That’s just me though.
  4. Girls aren’t any different than you. Talk to them like normal people, because thats just what they are. Talking to a girl shouldn’t be scary or nerve-wracking unless you’re talking to some mean bitchy girl (even I get scared doing that). If you’re talking to the right girls you shouldnt be afraid.
  5. Be funny. Honestly, that’s the biggest reason i’d like a guy. Looks aren’t really that important as long as I can have a good conversation with a guy. If he makes me laugh so hard I snort, then i’m falling in love on the spot. Try to find a girl you have similar humor to. That’ll make everything easier.
  6. You should have a a general plan for your future no matter how old you are. Know what careers you’d like and what colleges you’d like to go to. Having your future planned out is a really good thing and it’ll make girls see you as a better person. Most guys I know don’t have a plan and it’s really sad.
  7. Take care of yourself. Taking care of yourself mentally and physically is so important. Use deodorant, study and aim for A’s and B’s. Maybe go on walk once or twice a week. Wash your face and body everyday. A guy that looks like he takes care of himself is so attractive.
Even if you seem to be following all of these and you still don’t have someone, just wait. The right person will come along eventually (before you try to disagree that you won’t find the right girl, go back and look at #1). Best of luck to you!

Edit: I’ve been trying to respond to everyone’s comments but it’s getting kind of difficult. If you have a question or you want me to go into detail than PM me and i’ll respond.

Edit 2: So this is what they mean when people say rip inbox. I’m having a really difficult time trying to respond to everyone’s comments and pms. Sorry if i don’t respond.

Edit 3: So everyone seems to be having mixed feelings about this post. A lot of the girls seem to agree about everything. However, some people seem to think everything i said here is bullshit lol. I did say that most of this is an opinion and it may not be true for everyone.
I would've farted in that bitch face

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6403
Unironically this is mostly good advice
Good advice my ass lmao. Just be confident... don't be needy... treat us nice... be funny... Oh wow really. Wouldn't have guessed that.

Ontop of that the looks lie.

Only thing that's out of the ordinary is the friendzone to bf thing... which let's be real here, is not the case.

Good advice my ass lmao. Just be confident... don't be needy... treat us nice... be funny... Oh wow really. Wouldn't have guessed that.

Ontop of that the looks lie.

Only thing that's out of the ordinary is the friendzone to bf thing... which let's be real here, is not the case.
How much relationship experience do you have? Cuz I know for sure most of this advice is pretty good albeit not everything to it

Stolen from lookism lol

And we're done here
I don't know man, I personally stopped reading at "Respect girls"

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
How much relationship experience do you have? Cuz I know for sure most of this advice is pretty good albeit not everything to it
0. But the thing is nothing of those are tips. Its just basic human decency. In the end attraction is physically. If you don't meet her looks requirements all the points she listed are useless. And that's tipp number 1.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
0. But the thing is nothing of those are tips. Its just basic human decency. In the end attraction is physically. If you don't meet her looks requirements all the points she listed are useless. And that's tipp number 1.
Well yeah improve your looks that's the whole point of this site in the first place. The advice is still good advice, I've been in a relationship and you need to actually put a lot of effort into it for things to be good and to maintain attraction.

be gl aka water aka dn aka molecule aka ion good post OP

If u want a girlfriend, there is something wrong with u. Insecurity and lack of good prenting. No amount of female attention can solve that
"If you are a slave to your biological imperative then there's something wrong with you"

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222 and LILMAXILLA
"If you are a slave to your biological imperative then there's something wrong with you"
your biological imperative is to be a provider, and for her to get pregnant. what part of this biological imperative includes having a girlfriend?

your biological imperative is to be a provider, and for her to get pregnant. what part of this biological imperative includes having a girlfriend?
>provide
>get her pregnant
literallly the definition of a girlfriend jfl

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
>provide
>get her pregnant
literallly the definition of a girlfriend jfl
i guess u can date and find out for yourself what i mean

• Hmm...
i guess u can date and find out for yourself what i mean
i am incel so no dates but I also don't need gay field experiments to know I'm right wtf is this forum are we redpillers now

• +1
Epic guide bro thank you jestermax to make girls laugh and be nice and confident
Even if jestermax works you lose your soul in the process, maybe I’m still :soy: but I’d like a girl to genuinely want to understand and bond with me as I am rather than ‘jester’ me, to mutually support each other through life which can be hard and cold sometimes. But even Chad doesn’t get this, let’s be honest, this is a totally unrealistic aspiration

• So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222

This is some of the most bluepilled shit I've ever read JFL.

Here's the real guide:

1. Be good looking

2. Be an abusive psycho

That's it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Htobrother
Seriously GET the fuck outta here with this bluepilled shit you sound like a reddit soycuck:soy::soy::soy:

Use deodorant and study jfl foid brain

Seriously GET the fuck outta here with this redpilled shit you sound like a reddit soycuck:soy::soy::soy:
I thought the title made it obvious it was sarcastic
(that means it's legit) mocking people who trust a woman's word

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

1 is right 2 is kind of right 3 is wrong 4 is directionally right but wrong 5 is right but misleading 6 is right 7 is right

I literally do not talk to the girls I go out with and they still say I'm funny, blackpill proven, but at the same time I see many normies and ltns in relationships as well so this might actually give them better chances.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just "muh, be nice to girls amd be confident" shut your fucking mouth nigga, go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
f a c e
a
c
e

Just "muh, be nice to girls amd be confident" shut your fucking mouth nigga, go back to reddit
OP ascended already get off a young nigga dick

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
tales from 2021

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel

Yeah bro just push yourself into the friendzone first! Just jestermaxx! Just take care of yourself!!! J-j-j-just-just be confident!

Yall retarded
This post was copied and paste from reddit
I waa trolling fucking retards
glad we have you here to make such glaring observations

And we're done here
Yeah, shes a virtue signaling cunt. We are gonna ascend with surgery, and she cant stop us with her fuckass virtue signaling