How to get a jaw like brad pitt?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Screenshot 20191230 184631 2
Screenshot 20191230 184616 2
I will start chewing but i thing it wont work becauee its a cope or only works for younger guys.

I was thinking on getting an jaw implant, but as far as i could see from the YouTube Videos, the implant are very thin.

BUT pitt has a wide face, notice how is outer face is a straight line. Would this look good on guys with an oval face

1. Be born with god tier genes
2. Chew tough during childhood/ puberty and maintain correct posture
3. go slay

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, BigBiceps, Pietrosiek and 2 others
You don’t want a jaw like that. It’s not ideal. His jaw is wider than his zygos, that’s not how it’s supposed to be. It works with him because he has good features overall and it fits into his harmony. So for him it creates a distinctive look that makes him special.

But such jaw wouldn’t look so good on most people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Kade, BigBiceps and 11 others
@DarknLost

Have good genes or suicide and /reroll life and hope this time you get good rng

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
You don’t want a jaw like that. It’s not ideal. His jaw is wider than his zygos, that’s not how it’s supposed to be. It works with him because he has good features overall and it fits in with his harmony. So for him it creates a distinctive look that makes him special.

But such jaw wouldn’t look so good on most people.
I think i have a wider jaw with more narrow zygos like pitt I may end up looking like him when i lose weight but im not pitt so that would suck

he has that jaw from masseter hypertrophy but imo its gross and unaesthetic, the rest of his jaw isnt really all that special either

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and DutchPrettyBoy
Take a cold shower

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
be born with better genes

genetics and masseter hypertrophy

Chewing is bullshit and 'll only make your face rounder
Genes are the answer

• +1
Reactions: Gren
Chewing is bullshit and 'll only make your face rounder
Genes are the answer
chewing has gave me more brow ridge and jaw muscles, and cheekbones buldge more now lol, so false.

View attachment 260926View attachment 260927I will start chewing but i thing it wont work becauee its a cope or only works for younger guys.

I was thinking on getting an jaw implant, but as far as i could see from the YouTube Videos, the implant are very thin.

BUT pitt has a wide face, notice how is outer face is a straight line. Would this look good on guys with an oval face
T M J

You shouldn't be trying to get someone elses facial feature, you need something that will fit YOUR face otherwise you will ruin your harmony

• +1
Reactions: Kade