How to get a longer torso?

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
I got nice long legs but a fucking tiny short torso which makes me short af sitting down. When i stand i height mog one of my friends by like 5 cm but sitting down i get mogged by like 20 cm JFL

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I'd like to know my torso is short asf compared to my legs

• So Sad
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
glucosamine i assume ?

Bro theres nothing you can really do besides exercise and eat alot
I sat around for litterally all my childhood playing video games
And now I am tall and my torso is incredibly long

This is just genetics, there is nothing you can do about this, but nobody will care anyways.

Just gymmax, never forget to do this, if you're tall, this will help a lot. If you're average height, it will still help.

Nobody cares what your height is sitting down, they only care about how you look like when standing up.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
This is just genetics, there is nothing you can do about this, but nobody will care anyways.

Just gymmax, never forget to do this, if you're tall, this will help a lot. If you're average height, it will still help.

Nobody cares what your height is sitting down, they only care about how you look like when standing up.

if u say so bro

if u say so bro
I am the same at 6 foot 4, I once sat down at a table to eat and some people joined me when there were no seats left at the other tables, and because I was sitting down, they thought I was 5 foot 10 because most of my height is in my legs, but when I stood up, they were very surprised that I am much taller than they thought. So this does happen but it's rare because you must be sitting down and they must see you standing up without having seen you sit down earlier, so you shouldn't worry about it.

I think that this could be the reason why some men (like me) are tall but have narrow shoulders, it's because if most of your height is in your legs and your torso is as big as a shorter person, your torso will be very similar to a shorter person, however, your legs and your arms will be way longer and it will still look good when gymmaxxed, even though it will be completely different.

I am the same at 6 foot 4, I once sat down at a table to eat and some people joined me when there were no seats left at the other tables, and because I was sitting down, they thought I was 5 foot 10 because most of my height is in my legs, but when I stood up, they were very surprised that I am much taller than they thought. So this does happen but it's rare because you must be sitting down and they must see you standing up without having seen you sit down earlier, so you shouldn't worry about it.

I think that this could be the reason why some men (like me) are tall but have narrow shoulders, it's because if most of your height is in your legs and your torso is as big as a shorter person, your torso will be very similar to a shorter person, however, your legs and your arms will be way longer and it will still look good when gymmaxxed, even though it will be completely different.

yea bro but im barely 5'10 sitting makes me 4'10 so i have a reason to worry. ur 6'4 man wtf u doing here go get laid

Bru for me I feel like my torso too long

Torso length is whatever really, I am 5'10.5, my friend is almost 6'3 and we have identical waist height. I lose sitting height but I still have the same blowjob height :LOL::lul:

• JFL
Short torso is considered better for aesthetics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tom2004 and machinemoggingchad
Pull ur pants lower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MorePlatesMoreDates and Swolepenisman
there was that one thread about using a muscle relaxant in your spine and stretching for 2in height increase in your torso

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad and Neurose
there was that one thread about using a muscle relaxant in your spine and stretching for 2in height increase in your torso
highly experimental procedure though.

Tl;dr it's over for shorttorsocels, well better than long torso short legs anyway

• JFL
Or you could get a Brazilian butt lift to increase your sitting height

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, MorePlatesMoreDates, Deleted member 6382 and 3 others
highly experimental procedure though.

Tl;dr it's over for shorttorsocels, well better than long torso short legs anyway

yea more aesthetic when standing but sitting subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Neurose