How to get a lower brow ridge?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Bronze
My brow ridge takes like half of my forehead but I want it to be lower and more projected. Should I bonesmash it lower? (Never bonesmahed brow ridge before)
Also if you can rate me and give me some advice go on

Attachments

• IMG_1220.png
    IMG_1220.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1219.jpeg
    IMG_1219.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1232.jpeg
    IMG_1232.jpeg
    586.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1201.jpeg
    IMG_1201.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    914.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1170.jpeg
    IMG_1170.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: cavy
wtf do u want more u cancer nigger, it's already good

the brow ridge has cancellous (spongy) bone, which is much less prone to microfractures. bonesmashing will likely do nothing, try implants or botox.

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R
the brow ridge has cancellous (spongy) bone, which is much less prone to microfractures. bonesmashing will likely do nothing, try implants or botox.
My bones are not fully developed and the microfracturues heal much faster considering that I’m in the heat of my puberty. I’m almost 15 i bone smashed my cheekbones and they got more visible

you look pretty young what you're looking for might happen with age.

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R and edgewalker2181
My brow ridge takes like half of my forehead but I want it to be lower and more projected. Should I bonesmash it lower? (Never bonesmahed brow ridge before)
One pill for you to swallow is bones do not magically repositions with efforts, cruel reality.

Also puberty Id say is about done for you.

Its over

Cope u can’t

My bones are not fully developed and the microfracturues heal much faster considering that I’m in the heat of my puberty. I’m almost 15 i bone smashed my cheekbones and they got more visible
i mean that it won't fracture in the first place. the brow ridge is there to absorb impact

you look pretty young what you're looking for might happen with age.
Well I hope so because my dad has a pretty developed brow ridge I will take a pic of it later

One pill for you to swallow is bones do not magically repositions with efforts, cruel reality.

Also puberty Id say is about done for you.

Its over
Nah im only 14 buddy and I still haven’t reached my dads height, my growth plates are not closed and the peak of my puberty will be at 15) bruh I literally see hair growing in places where it never did. So my puberty never actually went through its peak, and the endocrinologist told me that my puberty is delayed lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Nah im only 14 buddy and I still haven’t reached my dads height, my growth plates are not closed and the peak of my puberty will be at 15) bruh I literally see hair growing in places where it never did. So my puberty never actually went through its peak, and the endocrinologist told me that my puberty is delayed lmaoo
Alr cool.

Your face looks older than 14 imo.

I have no crystal ball nigger.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Alr cool.

Your face looks older than 14 imo.

I have no crystal ball nigger.
The only bad thing is that my nose is gonna grow as well it think (if only it didn’t grow faster than other features)

The only bad thing is that my nose is gonna grow as well it think (if only it didn’t grow faster than other features)
Dont worry about it, it wont be too drastic imo.

You cant really control it, so just relax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Well I just want deeper set eyes that’s why
you need bimax and infraorbital-malar imlpants if u want deeper set eyes and no it's not your nose that's too big, it's your maxilla and mandible that's relatively under developped and your face is done growing my nigga, just wait till you're old enough to get the surgeries

You already mog 90% of 14 year olds with an upper third like that, deeper set eyes and more projection will come with the rest of puberty.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and hapagod
phenoplasty candidate

phenoplasty candidate
My pheno is actually pretty good. Especially that I have slight heterochromia and freckles which are a bit unusual.

Attachments

• IMG_1099.png
    IMG_1099.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
If you’re 15 years old just wait bhai, your still young and many facial changes will come with puberty

You just have to wait and see :feelsokman:

users on this site are so autistic lol :feelskek::feelskek: