How to get a more prominent brow ridge? (No bonesmashing)

V

Vies

Iron
How can I get a more prominent brow bone so my eyes looks deeper set other than bonesmashing? And I'm 14 years 4 months old so maybe theres some nutrient that can increase my brow bone size that you can suggest?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16133
And I'm 14 years 4 months old so maybe theres some nutrient that can increase my brow bone size that you can suggest?
you can't
pray to gandy you get blessed with supraorbital
you have a few options
browbone filler
implants (reccomended)
bonesmashing
hgh mk677 and aromasin which is what i used to get a browridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700 and someone.something_
you can't
you have a few options
browbone filler
implants (reccomended)
bonesmashing
What are you geek gay shits even talking about instead of trying to get whatever that is what about going after actual pussy

you can't
you have a few options
browbone filler
implants (reccomended)
bonesmashing
damn bro those stuffs have quite severe side effects

What are you geek gay shits even talking about instead of trying to get whatever that is what about going after actual pussy
holy fuck u guys literally havent even been on this site for a week
you greycel filth is what's wrong with this site and is the reason it inevitably turned to shit
why did you guys ruin PSL? this used to be a blackpill forum
damn bro those stuffs have quite severe side effects
THIS IS THE BLACKPILL THE TRUTH YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THE RISKS ONLY THE POTENTIAL SUCCESS WHAT THE FUCK BRO

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and Manfrommars
oh my fucking god god damn this website i am not coming back here for at least 2 weeks just to check notis and thats it
site is officially ruined

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and It'snotover
holy fuck u guys literally havent even been on this site for a week
you greycel filth is what's wrong with this site and is the reason it inevitably turned to shit
why did you guys ruin PSL? this used to be a blackpill forum

THIS IS THE BLACKPILL THE TRUTH YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THE RISKS ONLY THE POTENTIAL SUCCESS WHAT THE FUCK BRO
Because I'm trying to get all the gay geeks on this website like you to actually get laid since it's the easiest thing on the planet and i don't get how people are virgins

Because I'm trying to get all the gay geeks on this website like you to actually get laid since it's the easiest thing on the planet and i don't get how people are virgins
nigga im not a virgin i get slays we dont need your bs redpill help

• +1
Reactions: Drosyblue
nigga im not a virgin i get slays we dont need your bs redpill help
You probably don't let's be truthful here, you're a creepy kid with shit music and are 5'7 which is bearly a man btw anything below 6'3 Is tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
5b4 1

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, It'snotover and LowTrust
And I'm 14 years 4 months
Just let puberty do its job. It develops tilt 22yo, so you will see growth during your late teens. To help its growth take k2mk7+d3 with tons of milk and don't forget to get sun, it help with t. Pretending to have a good browridge at such this age is a bit delusional.

Just let puberty do its job. It develops tilt 22yo, so you will see growth during your late teens. To help its growth take k2mk7+d3 with tons of milk and don't forget to get sun, it help with t. Pretending to have a good browridge at such this age is a bit delusional.
What is that type of cope?

Browridge grows with pubbery test, just inject (and also it incrEases igf-1 )

What is that type of cope?

Browridge grows with pubbery test, just inject (and also it incrEases igf-1 )
Not cope. Browridge actually develops until your early twenties, tons of users here said that their Browridge grown after 18yo. Even Eppley on his site mentioned that it develops especially during your late teens/early twenties. At 14yo i would worry about other things like height or jaw that could not change that much. Injecting hgh is a valid choice because it would surely cause growth in his browridge and it would also benefit his height, but in the long run very few people can afford hgh because it's very expensive. He should use an AI too or his growth plates would fuse immediately after he starts injecting. That's why i suggested him these supplements, they mostly are copium but if you are in puberty they can do something for the bones i guess. I feel like that doing a regular sport to maintain good t levels is the best he can do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 20399 and ascension!
Not cope. Browridge actually develops until your early twenties, tons of users here said that their Browridge grown after 18yo. Even Eppley on his site mentioned that it develops especially during your late teens/early twenties. At 14yo i would worry about other things like height or jaw that could not change that much. Injecting hgh is a valid choice because it would surely cause growth in his browridge and it would also benefit his height, but in the long run very few people can afford hgh because it's very expensive. He should use an AI too or his growth plates would fuse immediately after he starts injecting. That's why i suggested him these supplements, they mostly are copium but if you are in puberty they can do something for the bones i guess. I feel like that doing a regular sport to maintain good t levels is the best he can do.
I understand your concern, I am also in the middle stage of puberty and according to Dr Tanner I am in the biological state of a 12-13 year old kid, but believe me, I have done enough research on this subject and I have deep knowledge on this. I don’t think mk7+d3 can do anything about it, it is true that they increase/inhibit some bone cells, which might have an effect on bone density or not, but not bone growth.

Honestly I would do a test cycle (also increases igf-1 ), hgh and some AI like aromasin (the strongest btw). Soon I will get tests of my hormones, I hope they prescribe all these, since I am a manlet of 5’5 at 15

Dad and bro (he got his genetics mostly) have good nasion+browridge and orbitals , I hope I get lucky,
bc literally my eye area is shit rn and I’m thinking of getting implants in the future

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I understand your concern, I am also in the middle stage of puberty and according to Dr Tanner I am in the biological state of a 12-13 year old kid, but believe me, I have done enough research on this subject and I have deep knowledge on this. I don’t think mk7+d3 can do anything about it, it is true that they increase/inhibit some bone cells, which might have an effect on bone density or not, but not bone growth.

Honestly I would do a test cycle (also increases igf-1 ), hgh and some AI like aromasin (the strongest btw). Soon I will get tests of my hormones, I hope they prescribe all these, since I am a manlet of 5’5 at 15

Dad and bro (he got his genetics mostly) have good nasion+browridge and orbitals , I hope I get lucky,
bc literally my eye area is shit rn and I’m thinking of getting implants in the future
Yeah, the problem about k2mk7 is that it can't make new bone/bone growth, it can only add mass and strengthen the bones. Some people say that it made their cheekbones and jaw more prominent, but since I never used k2 but only d3 for general health i can't say nothing, probably a strong and visible growth is copium because it would be too good to be true. I'm sorry about your situation with your height, i'm a manlet too and i know the pain that it cause. Did you get an x ray of your left wrist? I wouldn't trust Tanner stages that much, some late bloomers have lots of pubic hair but they still have to grow, the x ray is the most accurate way to know if and how much you can grow. The diameter of the testicles is a good indicator too. Also, ask to your father at what age he had his growth spurt. About your eye area, does it looks like the one of your mother or looks more like a less masculine version of your father's eyes? Could be unlucky genetic recombination, low t or a late bloomer issue. Consider that supraorbitals matter a lot too, they are almost more important than the brow bone. Btw yes a test cycle alongside hgh and an AI is the best answer to OP, because it basically guarantee growth, but still it's something that only few people can do, mostly because hgh costs too much. Maybe he could do test+ AI, considering that a year of their use should cost around 1000 dollars, but i think he should wait another year or 2 to try to run a cycle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!
Yeah, the problem about k2mk7 is that it can't make new bone/bone growth, it can only add mass and strengthen the bones. Some people say that it made their cheekbones and jaw more prominent, but since I never used k2 but only d3 for general health i can't say nothing, probably a strong and visible growth is copium because it would be too good to be true. I'm sorry about your situation with your height, i'm a manlet too and i know the pain that it cause. Did you get an x ray of your left wrist? I wouldn't trust Tanner stages that much, some late bloomers have lots of pubic hair but they still have to grow, the x ray is the most accurate way to know if and how much you can grow. Also, ask to your father at what age he had his growth spurt. About your eye area, does it looks like the one of your mother or looks more like a less masculine version of your father's eyes? Could be unlucky genetic recombination, low t or a late bloomer issue. Consider that supraorbitals matter a lot too, they are almost more important than the brow bone. Btw yes a test cycle alongside hgh and an AI is the best answer to OP, because it basically guarantee growth, but still it's something that only few people can do, mostly because hgh costs too much. Maybe he could do test+ AI, considering that a year of their use should cost around 1000 dollars, but i think he should wait another year or 2 to try to run a cycle.
Yes, I don’t trust Tanner test too much nor do I want to depend on it and wait, that’s why I want to take action right now.
I want to obtain studies of my bone age (in the wrist as you said) and blood to see my levels of hgh, igf-1, androgens, vitamins, minerals, etc. My dad had his growth spurt I think at 17 or even after 18, he has the same growth trajectory and complexion as me (we have same statistics at the same age;weight and height), so there’s more hope because he grew to 6 ft. I would say that my eye area is a recombination unfortunately, the only good thing is my supras I just lack a good nasion+browridge and infras or maybe it’s bc they don’t have maxillary support (I think I’m recessed)

If they detect any deficiency, it seems to me that the endocrino covers expenses and prescribes them for you

• +1
Yes, I don’t trust Tanner test too much nor do I want to depend on it and wait, that’s why I want to take action right now.
I want to obtain studies of my bone age (in the wrist as you said) and blood to see my levels of hgh, igf-1, androgens, vitamins, minerals, etc. My dad had his growth spurt I think at 17 or even after 18, he has the same growth trajectory and complexion as me (we have same statistics at the same age;weight and height), so there’s more hope because he grew to 6 ft. I would say that my eye area is a recombination unfortunately, the only good thing is my supras I just lack a good nasion+browridge and infras or maybe it’s bc they don’t have maxillary support (I think I’m recessed)

If they detect any deficiency, it seems to me that the endocrino covers expenses and prescribes them for you
Yes, Tanner's scale is not that accurate, many guys just have many pubic hair since they are kids while others even in their adulthood have very few hair. Most of it is related to hormones like t and dht and genetics, nothing to do with the state of your puberty, they are just an indicator that you entered puberty. As you can see, sounds like you are a late bloomer cel and that you will grow in the next couple of years, but testing your hormonals levels is a great choice, now you are in time to address an eventual deficit of hgh/igf, T etc. Also consider some form of physical training too, it helps a lot with t. A year ago when i used to go to the gym i felt so much better than today, strong t levels will keep you motivated and will help your phisical development. Such a shame that school made me very lazy. If you follow the same growth pattern of your father, you can do something to even boost it, there are a lot of informations here, peptides could be a decent choice. I am a late bloomer too, i did an x ray of my wrists and the doctor told me that i have a delay in my development of a year circa, i'm almost 17 so it's like i'm almost 16 jfl. My father grew when he was 17, he gained 3 inches while at 5'8 i never had a growth spurt, so i can understand your situation pretty well. Well consider that supraorbitals are by far the most important part of the orbital bones, they decide the shape of your eyes and eyebrows, so having a good pair of em is very important to look somehow decent. I think that about your infras you can only cope with mewing for now, usually they don’t change with puberty, however in some years a custom implant in Italy is a good option. If in the worse case you won't get a noticeable brow bone growth, then you can either run prettyboy game or get a custom implant. We are lucky to have so much surgical knowledge nowadays. The only negative thing about browridge augumentation is that it won't make your eyebrows lower unlikely a natural browridge growth would do.

Last edited:
Yeah, the problem about k2mk7 is that it can't make new bone/bone growth, it can only add mass and strengthen the bones. Some people say that it made their cheekbones and jaw more prominent, but since I never used k2 but only d3 for general health i can't say nothing, probably a strong and visible growth is copium because it would be too good to be true. I'm sorry about your situation with your height, i'm a manlet too and i know the pain that it cause. Did you get an x ray of your left wrist? I wouldn't trust Tanner stages that much, some late bloomers have lots of pubic hair but they still have to grow, the x ray is the most accurate way to know if and how much you can grow. The diameter of the testicles is a good indicator too. Also, ask to your father at what age he had his growth spurt. About your eye area, does it looks like the one of your mother or looks more like a less masculine version of your father's eyes? Could be unlucky genetic recombination, low t or a late bloomer issue. Consider that supraorbitals matter a lot too, they are almost more important than the brow bone. Btw yes a test cycle alongside hgh and an AI is the best answer to OP, because it basically guarantee growth, but still it's something that only few people can do, mostly because hgh costs too much. Maybe he could do test+ AI, considering that a year of their use should cost around 1000 dollars, but i think he should wait another year or 2 to try to run a cycle.
tips for boosting t levels? currently im going for jogs at 8:30am in the morning for 30 minutes and another walk at 5:15pm to 6:30pm i walk at this time because im walking on a upward hill and a downward hill. I do HIIT and get sunlight and I get atleast 8 hours of sleep. Also I plan to do sprints in the morning while i jog to boost my t levels even who

• +1
also i havent gotten a morning wood in like a week+ now. Any tips on what i can do to get that again?

tips for boosting t levels? currently im going for jogs at 8:30am in the morning for 30 minutes and another walk at 5:15pm to 6:30pm i walk at this time because im walking on a upward hill and a downward hill. I do HIIT and get sunlight and I get atleast 8 hours of sleep. Also I plan to do sprints in the morning while i jog to boost my t levels even who
Look at one of the many guides here. Btw i think you are doing most things right, you could add some weight training to boost furthermore t but that's it. You should have no problems