How to get a more rugged look?

F

Futility

Iron
One thing I’ve noticed is that guys with prettyboy phenotype get girls while in their teens but once they grow older they are seen as less diserable. My theory is that women are usually attracted to men a little older then themselves and when you’re 25 and look like a twink you will be seen as less manly/chadlike.

A good example of this is Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He’s good looking but probably won’t pull as easily as someone with more chadlike features

So how could prettyboys achieve a more rugged look? And will this make them more attractive?

Attachments

• B7D69984-CA97-4087-B720-512594F8D04C.jpeg
    B7D69984-CA97-4087-B720-512594F8D04C.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lengthen lower third

(Pic is me)

One thing I’ve noticed is that guys with prettyboy phenotype get girls while in their teens but once they grow older they are seen as less diserable. My theory is that women are usually attracted to men a little older then themselves and when you’re 25 and look like a twink you will be seen as less manly/chadlike.

A good example of this is Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He’s good looking but probably won’t pull as easily as someone with more chadlike features

So how could prettyboys achieve a more rugged look? And will this make them more attractive?
do you know something called..... A BEARD. hmmm, normally people who have pretty boy genetics start growing a beard at 30s, its all thought by mother nature.

do you know something called..... A BEARD. hmmm, normally people who have pretty boy genetics start growing a beard at 30s, its all thought by mother nature.
Do you really think a bear would make TBS seem more manly? He’d just be a twink with a beard

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
Do you really think a bear would make TBS seem more manly? He’d just be a twink with a beard
yes i think, but a full beard because it will give gim a bigger lower third. A trimmed beard will look odd because he have small lower third.

roids will make you "rugged" aka worn out looking quite easily within 5 years even on modest/TRT doses possibly

Larry-Wheels-Face-Before-After-Steroids.jpg

The guy in the after/right one isn't even near 30 years old btw & looks like he's a grandfather in his mid 20s.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

You can get that look with low body fat, salt hair spray and makeup.