How to get a new number for dating apps for free

D

Deleted member 23642

Platinum
Use google voice, if you have two gmail accounts you can use your original number to receive two free numbers. You're able to change your two google voice numbers once a year. 3A77E4B7 C1FF 47B7 B3BB 7089D09836A7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093 and Manu le coq
Stfu and just use your phone number

or wait until some albino tranny transgender manlets recessed come to kidnap you theory

• WTF
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 23642

or wait until some albino tranny transgender manlets recessed come to kidnap you theory
Wow no shit retard, this is in case you want to run experiments or catfish without getting your main number banned or if your number is already banned.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust

is that you in your signature? kek

or use textnow.com

Use google voice, if you have two gmail accounts you can use your original number to receive two free numbers. You're able to change your two google voice numbers once a year. View attachment 1996639
Can you go into more detail? I don't see where a number gets generated

im banned on tinder, hinged, bumble, and even grindr. only one im not banned on is tantan. ill see if this works.

or use textnow.com
I've tried them before pretty sure it doesn't work.
im banned on tinder, hinged, bumble, and even grindr. only one im not banned on is tantan. ill see if this works.
update?
Can you go into more detail? I don't see where a number gets generated
I don't know how more in depth I can get, website tells you everything unless the service is unavailable in your country.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I've tried them before pretty sure it doesn't work.

update?

I don't know how more in depth I can get, website tells you everything unless the service is unavailable in your country.
ill do it later i got a fukkin uni final to cram for

or use textnow.com
Dont these websites alwways have already used numbers? I've ran so many experiments I don't have a number left for myself.