How to get a non cucked job

jrobts.

jrobts.

Bronze
My dad keeps trying to get me to do an apprenticeship at Rolls Royce and just one look shows how cucked it is. Basically making cars for rich people that you'll never get. When I chose to do engineering I meant robotics/automation engineering (just look at this chad) but for some reason my dad keeps trying to get me to apply for rolls royce even when I have barely any interest in cars. Anyone got any ideas/apprenticeships that could help. I live in England btw

david-cameron-visit-to-rolls-royce-derby-G62H1N.jpg
vacancy-header-Industrial-Automation.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
anytime I see the word engineering I'm imagining a dirty unwashed untrimmed hairy manlet for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
My dad keeps trying to get me to do an apprenticeship at Rolls Royce and just one look shows how cucked it is. Basically making cars for rich people that you'll never get.
Then get an apprenticeship at a non-cucked company: Lada, Geely, Dongfeng, Mahindra, Bajaj, Tez Raftar, etc.

Then get an apprenticeship at a non-cucked company: Lada, Geely, Dongfeng, Mahindra, Bajaj, Tez Raftar, etc.

lmao all of them dirty indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Gonthar
lmao all of them dirty indians
Because western companies are cucked, you want non-cucked company you go to Indian, Chinese, Pakistani, Russian, etc. corporations - there you'll be treated like a real man!

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HoleMinister`, thereallegend and Tylermax