How to get a smaller forehead?

vevcred2_0

vevcred2_0

Iron
Title, I have a pretty big forehead but a decent hairline, I have pretty long hair as well.

• JFL
Reactions: say∅
vevcred2_0

Surgery but it's so invasive that you will never get it

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Title, I have a pretty big forehead but a decent hairline, I have pretty long hair as well.
best way is to get a decent hairstyle that makes your forehead look smaller i dont think there is any other way thats actually good

best way is to get a decent hairstyle that makes your forehead look smaller i dont think there is any other way thats actually good
Yeah, i've been putting my hair on my forehead lately

• +1
Reactions: chadlike
a bit of both honestly, I just have slight recession in the corners but also like a 5 head
That might just be a maturing hairline, but maybe look into some treatment if you feel your hair continues receding.
Realistically, the easiest solution is a haircut that covers/masks your forehead slightly.
Otherwise, you could probably get a hair transplant (likely something to consider later down the line if you can't find an easier fix), to fix your hairline if it gets worse.

• +1
Reactions: vevcred2_0
That might just be a maturing hairline, but maybe look into some treatment if you feel your hair continues receding.
Realistically, the easiest solution is a haircut that covers/masks your forehead slightly.
Otherwise, you could probably get a hair transplant (likely something to consider later down the line if you can't find an easier fix), to fix your hairline if it gets worse.
Okay thank you for the help bro, much appreciated

• +1
Reactions: aids
a bit of both honestly, I just have slight recession in the corners but also like a 5 head
Projected anterior temples can give you the apperance of a smaller forehead if your temples are gone.

• +1
You can get a forehead reduction they can do up to 3 cm you might have a visible scar depends on your skin tone if you do then just get a hair transplant along the scar to cover it up and make your hairline full

• +1
LOl you retard tiktoker? Large forehead is literally a sign of high prenatal testosterone and dominance retard

• +1
You can get a forehead reduction they can do up to 3 cm you might have a visible scar depends on your skin tone if you do then just get a hair transplant along the scar to cover it up and make your hairline full
Okay thanks