How to get a smaller rib cage

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
my rib cage is literally the same width as my hips even tho I’m slim it messes up my attempt to get small waist to hip ratio and that ) ( shape which looks better on me :c.
Like no matter how much fat or weight you can lose you can not spot reduce your bone structure

Why would you want a smaller ribcage? So you can be more frail and easy to physically dominate?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, ectomorpher and moreroidsmoredates
Such a random thing to care about

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, descension and lowiqNormie
Get one removed

If you go to Mexico they'll do it for free, but they'll be taking one of your kidneys too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, descension and billymidnight
Why would you want a smaller ribcage? So you can be more frail and easy to physically dominate?
IMG 0312

Extremely talkative and social guy, relatively charismatic, and good vocabulary for your demographic, can explain things well and funny

Very religious upbringing, family believes in God and the holy trinity is significant to you in some manner probably

And even more of a crashout than I noticed before, extremely emotional and addictive personality, can be angry and have to remember your faith

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
my rib cage is literally the same width as my hips even tho I’m slim it messes up my attempt to get small waist to hip ratio and that ) ( shape which looks better on me :c.
Like no matter how much fat or weight you can lose you can not spot reduce your bone structure
Cave in and just buy a corset, or just take all your ribs out idk