How to get a taller chin

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Silver
Currently by chin is 3 cm tall and philtrum is 2 cm want it 4cm currently bonesmashing but no idea how to

Is short chin caused by lack of Testesterone?

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Still in puberty dk
Do some sports that increases Testersterone. Also Do Chewing Exercises they can make your jaw bones grow bigger if you are in puberty.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Deleted member 51465
Just zapmax bro. Zap your bone with electricity since your collagen has piezoelectric properties that may stimulate new bone formation. At least that's the idea. Idk much about the subject, but you either use electromagnetism or some kind electricity to generate pulses. Idk how much electricity is required for bone stimulation either, that's on you to look into it tbh. Just remember amps are what kill.

There was a thread on it by enchanted elixir before he left, I don't think he went into much detail, but worth looking into if you really care since idk shit.
----
Btw, legit answer is surgery or gamble with something like hgh.

Do some sports that increases Testersterone. Also Do Chewing Exercises they can make your jaw bones grow bigger if you are in puberty.
I lift but chewing excercise fucked up my face it made me bloated grew my buccinator muscle and it doesnt even suit my archetype

Just zapmax bro. Zap your bone with electricity since your collagen has piezoelectric properties that may stimulate new bone formation. At least that's the idea. Idk much about the subject, but you either use electromagnetism or some kind electricity to generate pulses. Idk how much electricity is required for bone stimulation either, that's on you to look into it tbh. Just remember amps are what kill.

There was a thread on it by enchanted elixir before he left, I don't think he went into much detail, but worth looking into if you really care since idk shit.
----
Btw, legit answer is surgery or gamble with something like hgh.
Send the link sound like a meme