how to get a wider jaw and hollow cheeks + what i can improve to ascend

im 15 (im gonna be 16 10/10 btw) and 187cm, like a year or two ago i was fat but now i lost some weight and i want know how i can be more lean and how i can wide my jaw (softmax or hardmaxx methods) and how i can get hollow cheeks (i consume like 1g or more with potassium and i have good routine basically lifemaxxing but i want more

Attachments

• 20241001_090941.jpg
    20241001_090941.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 0
im 15 (im gonna be 16 10/10 btw) and 187cm, like a year or two ago i was fat but now i lost some weight and i want know how i can be more lean and how i can wide my jaw (softmax or hardmaxx methods) and how i can get hollow cheeks (i consume like 1g or more with potassium and i have good routine basically lifemaxxing but i want more
Stop consuming carbs

You're not going to hardmaxx at 16.
Potassium is not some wonder supplement that makes you look like you got buccal fat removal.
Drop weight, take a strong diuretic as a temporary remedy.

Most importantly, use the search bar, your questions are generic and have been answered before.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and liberiangrimreaper
Well ur only 15 ur face will develop allot. I used steroids from 19 and that made made my jaw and cheeks aswell as brow grow massively compared to my twin bro. Regardless tho mens faces change untill 25 i wouldnt worry about shit like hollow cheeks at 15. The ppl here who say men peak at 18 are retarded.

Retards here deny that average zoomer is 6 feet, but every 15 year old i see in high school and that posts a rate here is 6'2 :feelskek:

Retards here deny that average zoomer is 6 feet, but every 15 year old i see in high school and that posts a rate here is 6'2 :feelskek:
And all their friends are somehow taller than them or the same height…. Nonsense larping

And all their friends are somehow taller than them .or the same height…. Nonsense larping
How old are you? If you are in high/secondary school you will witness it. White boys with skinny wrists shuffling around in their air force ones at like 6'4 :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme