How to get away with killing any one and become a serial killer

D

Deleted member 30325

Mentally ill
In short make it look like it was self defense.
detailed steps:
1. Know your victim's hobbies, if they are in some kind of club then join it as well and befriend them, make sure that people in the area notice that you know each other so that it is not considered suspicious or weird if you were present in the victim's house.

2.get to thier house, make sure they are at home and alone, knock on the door and say you are here to visit them.
Bring a cake with you, a big one that isn't cut.
Chances are they will invite to a coffee or some shit.

3.now begins the murder part, give them the cake and stay with them in the kitchen, they are now probably cutting the cake, while they are doing so grab any hard object you see in thier house and hit them in the head repeatedly until they die.
MAKE SURE THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD OR THEY WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED.

4. Congratulations you killed your victim but now is the most important part you need to make yourself look innocent.
Grab thier hand holding knife by the wrist and cut yourself with it.
Also make some mess in the room as if you two had a fight.

Summary:
You went to your club mate's house with a cake they let you in and make you coffee while preparing the cake, suddenly they call you into the kitchen and attack you with the knife, you grab them by the wrist trying to stop them but they managed to cut you, so you in desperation and fear grab the closest object to you and hit them in the head until they stop attacking you.
Your fingerprints would only be on their wrists and the hard object.

That kinda sounds badass ngl you could become the cake killer, now that's a badass serial killer name, you kill your victim's after giving them cake.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, wayme, Gonthar and 4 others
BE8A5767 C167 4D48 950F 752FBA2B4664

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, ConfusedBolivian, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
After seeing a lot of dead people at hospitals I can safely say that killing people is not as "badass" as it sounds for a basement rotter.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
@iam good boy @Nick.Harte @Iasacrko @Skywalker @Pendejo @goldpill @Samiscool234 @OGJBSLAYER
Tagging the psychos

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Nick.Harte
After seeing a lot of dead people at hospitals I can safely say that killing people is not as "badass" as it sounds for a basement rotter.
I agree.
Killing is not cool.
I do not support killing I love and respect every human being ❤️❤️
My post is completely satire

i expected some good advice but all ive read was a satiric nonsense

not good op

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 1140
In short make it look like it was self defense.
detailed steps:
1. Know your victim's hobbies, if they are in some kind of club then join it as well and befriend them, make sure that people in the area notice that you know each other so that it is not considered suspicious or weird if you were present in the victim's house.

2.get to thier house, make sure they are at home and alone, knock on the door and say you are here to visit them.
Bring a cake with you, a big one that isn't cut.
Chances are they will invite to a coffee or some shit.

3.now begins the murder part, give them the cake and stay with them in the kitchen, they are now probably cutting the cake, while they are doing so grab any hard object you see in thier house and hit them in the head repeatedly until they die.
MAKE SURE THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD OR THEY WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED.

4. Congratulations you killed your victim but now is the most important part you need to make yourself look innocent.
Grab thier hand holding knife by the wrist and cut yourself with it.
Also make some mess in the room as if you two had a fight.

Summary:
You went to your club mate's house with a cake they let you in and make you coffee while preparing the cake, suddenly they call you into the kitchen and attack you with the knife, you grab them by the wrist trying to stop them but they managed to cut you, so you in desperation and fear grab the closest object to you and hit them in the head until they stop attacking you.
Your fingerprints would only be on their wrists and the hard object.

That kinda sounds badass ngl you could become the cake killer, now that's a badass serial killer name, you kill your victim's after giving them cake.
Theory will only take you so far

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 30325
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
OP has way too much free time

Realistically it's quite easy unless there are witnesses or video/photo evidence. The amount of evidence needed to convict someone of murder is very high. Over 50% of murders are unsolved.

Just don't fuck up and have a solid alibi and it should be easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Pay a hitman and kill the guy after his job is done. Chop him off and drop in a lake.
No traces will be left.

Pay a hitman and kill the guy after his job is done. Chop him off and drop in a lake.
No traces will be left.
Yeah bro just chop off a hitman bro
It's easy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Nick.Harte
I can't tell if your joking or being serious
I am serious, i love bodybuilding, i used to be hard on bodybuilding but now i am studying like a chinese slave, i study medicine is medical school and chess to become chess grandmaster, i will do roids when i get older, testosterone is the key to male health, now we can inject it and feel like gods for.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I will slay young pussy first, then i will do roids cuz i iwll 100% norwood if i do roids.
My dad was norwood 7 at my age i have a mature hairline, i will leanmaxx and get a good looking natty physic will softmaxxing and then when i got the money from being a doctor i will do TRT
I am serious, i love bodybuilding, i used to be hard on bodybuilding but now i am studying like a chinese slave, i study medicine is medical school and chess to become chess grandmaster, i will do roids when i get older, testosterone is the key to male health, now we can inject it and feel like gods for.

Larry Wheels

He is like 27 btw.
Roids descend you

He did way to hardcore shit like high doses and trenbolone, a mid testosterone dose will give you mogger looks like David Laid Zyzz type looks, whilr minimizing by alot the side effects.
Roids have to be used by high iq ppl cuz u can end up like zyzz that he was taking cheap thailand veterinary shit and ended up with a heart attack.
Test + aromasin and if you norwood finasteride and you will be fine
View attachment 2403071
He is like 27 btw.
Roids descend you

• +1
He did way to hardcore shit like high doses and trenbolone, a mid testosterone dose will give you mogger looks like David Laid Zyzz type looks, whilr minimizing by alot the side effects.
Roids have to be used by high iq ppl cuz u can end up like zyzz that he was taking cheap thailand veterinary shit and ended up with a heart attack.
Test + aromasin and if you norwood finasteride and you will be fine
Fin also has alot of negative effects especially to your skin collagen.
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Fin also has alot of negative effects especially to your skin collagen.
@Maesthetics=King
Finasteride is fucking poison, thats why i take saw palmetto instead of that jew shit, but if you are doing roids might as well do finasteride jfl

• +1
And how exactly would you make it serial? At some point police will notice you keep killing in self-defence people you recently befriended

There is a study saying that peppermint oil had more hair growth results than minoxidil.
https://henrytianus.com/blogs/news/peppermint-strengthens-and-promotes-hair-growth

Don't know anything about saw palmetto tho, what does it do?
Lowers dht but is less potent then finasteride, so it doesnt fuck up ur pituitary gland and you can still produce dht and testosterone after using it.
Also ketoconazole shampoo is god tier it reduces mostly scalp androgens and helps reducing any inflamattory disease in the scalp, dandruff, dermatitis, etc

• +1
I was first using fin + minoxidil and i saw resultz in only 1 month, i am hyperesponder but then i got extreme anxiety and gyno was starting so i stopped that shit, now with saw palmetto + ketoconazol + minoxidil and scalp massages my hair is way thicker and hairline stopped recedding
Lowers dht but is less potent then finasteride, so it doesnt fuck up ur pituitary gland and you can still produce dht and testosterone after using it.
Also ketoconazole shampoo is god tier it reduces mostly scalp androgens and helps reducing any inflamattory disease in the scalp, dandruff, dermatitis, etc

• +1
And how exactly would you make it serial? At some point police will notice you keep killing in self-defence people you recently befriended
Even if they knew I was a killer They won't have any evidence lol

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
time to vlad the impalermax