how to get best gyno surgety results??

M

Magma

Iron
i plan on getting gyno surgery in early 2025, i consulted my doctor about the surgery and he said its a risky procedure(?) and will leave a scar, im fine with it as long as it looks half decent and is at least flat like it should be, i also asked about raloxifen and aromatase inhibitors but he says theyre have alot of side effects and take too long to produce results and surgery is the best option. getting the glands removes along with lipo is going to make it look fine right, since i have some pseudo gyno as well since i used to be fat and now am a little skinny fat, please help im really uneducated on this topic i js wanna look normal :feelswhy:

Solution
Orc
there's a pretty big vein in the area and if it's destroyed the area develops necrosis and dies, hence the risk.

I can't give you any advise if you haven't gotten a scan of the area, but I know that gyno is very over-diagnosed and the issue in most cases is just fat accumulation around the gland itself unless you're actually able to feel a solid round lump.

keyword being round, because you can feel those veins too, and they're thick and rubbery, but the form differs and gyno feels hard.
there's a pretty big vein in the area and if it's destroyed the area develops necrosis and dies, hence the risk.

I can't give you any advise if you haven't gotten a scan of the area, but I know that gyno is very over-diagnosed and the issue in most cases is just fat accumulation around the gland itself unless you're actually able to feel a solid round lump.

keyword being round, because you can feel those veins too, and they're thick and rubbery, but the form differs and gyno feels hard.

Solution

View attachment 3023284

I will get a scan first in a week or two and post a new thread in questions. but even still, Im almost completely sure it is gyno, there is a dense lump right under the nipple, and even tho its surrounded by soft fat, its totally different to the touch

I will get a scan first in a week or two and post a new thread in questions. but even still, Im almost completely sure it is gyno, there is a dense lump right under the nipple, and even tho its surrounded by soft fat, its totally different to the touch
they usually take a scan on the appointment itself, or the doctor does it before they refer you to a surgeon.

the puffiness is usually caused by fat, a bit of gyno just makes your nipples look hard and perky.

there's some issues with sensitivity loss with liposuction, but most men don't enjoy having their nipples played with so it's not super important, but know that there's a small chance the area stays numb forever.

• +1
Reactions: Magma
they usually take a scan on the appointment itself, or the doctor does it before they refer you to a surgeon.

the puffiness is usually caused by fat, a bit of gyno just makes your nipples look hard and perky.
i really hope its just fat then, im working on my protein and the gym, idk why they didnt take a scan, the doctor just touched me and shit and concluded that its gyno

I also have gyno altho my nipples are not protruding but i can feel hard lump beneath it also theres fat in my lower chest, i am on raloxifene now no sides at day 21 currently the mass did soften but i dont see noticable progress maybe because mine is bad but i will continue for another 10 days idk why ur doc dint prescribed its worth a shot before surgery

• +1
I also have gyno altho my nipples are not protruding but i can feel hard lump beneath it also theres fat in my lower chest, i am on raloxifene now no sides at day 21 currently the mass did soften but i dont see noticable progress maybe because mine is bad but i will continue for another 10 days idk why ur doc dint prescribed its worth a shot before surgery
i have no clue man, i was just told that it has side effects and it takes too long, i just have to take his word for it, ill of course bring it up again on my next visit, but i doubt he will give me a different answer, surgery it will be. worst case scenario would be tits-> deformed

i have no clue man, i was just told that it has side effects and it takes too long, i just have to take his word for it, ill of course bring it up again on my next visit, but i doubt he will give me a different answer, surgery it will be. worst case scenario would be tits-> deformed
I know i sweat like crazy on ralox but it has befits too i gained muscle and strength due to test boost also it makes bones strong only try if ur growth plates r closed

• Love it
thats a slight inconvenience compared to test boostt :love:, im 17 but i know still have some growth left cause i started puberty pretty late, i really was hoping id get at least some AI prescribed as like a precautionary so it doesnt worsen, i dont know

i plan on getting gyno surgery in early 2025, i consulted my doctor about the surgery and he said its a risky procedure(?) and will leave a scar, im fine with it as long as it looks half decent and is at least flat like it should be, i also asked about raloxifen and aromatase inhibitors but he says theyre have alot of side effects and take too long to produce results and surgery is the best option. getting the glands removes along with lipo is going to make it look fine right, since i have some pseudo gyno as well since i used to be fat and now am a little skinny fat, please help im really uneducated on this topic i js wanna look normal :feelswhy:
@lestoa You also need that bro ngl

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa