How to get better friends?

K

Kirby7000

Master
It seems like all friend groups are similar in attractiveness like they naturally fall in place. My friends don't like going to social settings or playing sports or talking to women. I'm not attractive and really trying to socially ladder climb but i love playing sports, going out, and at least trying to pick up women. When I try to befriend others who are into those things they flake on me and give excuses?

What am i supposed to do? I'm fated to living a depressing life playing board games with my weirdo friends. They don't even have many women in the friend group so my access to dating options isnt there.

Is there a way to get new or "better" friends without increasing smv?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel; and bishōnenmaxxer
More fit for offtopic so I suggest reposting this thread there. Otherwise, you could get helpful feedback and it would be deleted. I'll answer it there.

Need to be really nt, or above average in looks. Go to parties and low inhib max with alcohol or benzos and talk to athletic htn+ guys and set up some time to hangout.

Not really

Looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Mogs me hard , i can't leave my current so called friends who are ND subhumans unless i want to stop interacting with any human at all :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
I've got this problem too man and no idea how to fix it, friends are subhumans and just not interested in picking up or going anywhere where its possible.

Like even if I got a gf I would feel embarrassed to show my friends to her let alone do anything with them.

Maybe make new friends at uni/work? This is very difficult in my experience because people tend to stick to their school friends as cringe as that sounds

It seems like all friend groups are similar in attractiveness like they naturally fall in place. My friends don't like going to social settings or playing sports or talking to women. I'm not attractive and really trying to socially ladder climb but i love playing sports, going out, and at least trying to pick up women. When I try to befriend others who are into those things they flake on me and give excuses?

What am i supposed to do? I'm fated to living a depressing life playing board games with my weirdo friends. They don't even have many women in the friend group so my access to dating options isnt there.

Is there a way to get new or "better" friends without increasing smv?
If you're into sports, go to a court/ground where there are people playing and ask to join.

Take one of their nos, tell them you'll call them next week or something before getting to the court or ask them to add to their whatsapp group.

As long as you're a player good enough go add to the team, street teams are always looking...

I've got this problem too man and no idea how to fix it, friends are subhumans and just not interested in picking up or going anywhere where its possible.

Like even if I got a gf I would feel embarrassed to show my friends to her let alone do anything with them.

Maybe make new friends at uni/work? This is very difficult in my experience because people tend to stick to their school friends as cringe as that sounds
If you're into sports, go to a court/ground where there are people playing and ask to join.

Take one of their nos, tell them you'll call them next week or something before getting to the court or ask them to add to their whatsapp group.

As long as you're a player good enough go add to the team, street teams are always looking...

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
@Kirby7000 @chadcel;

By the way, shake hands and introduce yourself well to all on the court, just watch the game the first time if you reach in between games, talk to the best players, practice in between games, be respectful and you'll be good.

Doesnt matter if it's a govt or some uni court, as long as they've been playing there for a long time, it's their court at the times they play.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;