How to get big shoulders

manual labor

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
iykyk if you dont you probably never will

It's something you're born with, I'm blessed fr. If you don't have them you probably shouldn't reproduce

Fake shoulder pads

Spam lateral raises bro😝😝😝

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Increass intensity
and 20 reps per set

Last edited:
This takes time. You have to stress your bones https://teambone.com/education-basic/modelingremodeling/
  1. Remodeling* is triggered not by principal stress but by “flexure” (now called “strains”)
  2. Repetitive dynamic loads on bone trigger remodeling; static loads do not.
  3. Dynamic flexure causes all affected bone surfaces to drift towards the concavity which arises during the act of dynamic flexure. So repetitive is key. I grew my shoulders over 5+ inches in around 2 years. I worked out for 1:30-2:30 hours EVERY day. I ate a 80% meat diet. I used whey protein. Never drink soy or eat soy anything it's poison. It will increase your estrogen. I took no hgh or any steriods. Also I know people say Calisthenics are useless blah but that's what I did. I'm not taking like a hour out of my day to drive to a gym. Fuck that. Then wait on people to use that dirty equipment no Thanks. So calisthenics your using your weight against yourself your also doing compound movements. Your not just isolating one muscle and leaving support muscles to rot. If you do isolate muscles and don't do supporting one's you'll end up in pain and have to go to physical therapy. I did this to my knee. I moved my knee cap by making the muscles too large. Then I spent like 6 months to fix it and stop the pain. Anyway https://ashotofadrenaline.net/push-ups/ here is a bunch of push up types. I got all the way to a one handed push up. There's many. Also pull ups. If you can't do them at first do negatives. It's when you put yourself above the bar and then lower yourself. I did well over 350+ push ups a day. Chair dips. Abs. There's tons of types https://abmachinesguide.com/calisthenics-abs-workout-routines/ this is one for the abs. Calisthenics have alot of advantages. Because there are levels and your using your own body weight you can not overload yourself and tear your muscle or tendons. Your working out many parts of the body all at once. If you can not hold to proper form STOP and rest. Most peoples bodies like to have around 75 seconds between exercises. For big muscles it's lower reps but harder so like 8-13 for stronger muscles you want more like 15+. This will take time you might feel sick the day after. That's stored toxins being released and it will pass and you'll no longer have any pain the next day. When you start working out it's probably best to take the next day or even 2 days off. When I first started the next day I could barely move. Just resume when you feel like you can. Yes it is a lot to do. You have to be dedicated but I swear this worked for me. I started at the age of 23-24ish so you don't have to be a teenager for this to work.

• +1
Reactions: rinox