HOW TO GET BIGGER HANDS IN PUBERTY GTIFH??!!

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
BRUTAL HAND PILL MY HANDS ARE 6.9 IN. LONG I NEED 8 MINIMUM TBH NGL DED SRS. HOW TO GROW? INCREASE T? MY MOM IS FOIDLET AND DAD IS MANLET BUT HAS NICE HANDS TBH NGL 8-9 IN. PROBABLY (MOG ME) MY HANDS ARE AS LONG AS GRANDMAS. (OVER)

beta don't worry, i have heard it said that hands and feet always grow, so if you blast hgh and roids and other shit it will cause growth in those areas and wrist aswell.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: orthochadic and St. Wristcel
beta don't worry, i have heard it said that hands and feet always grow, so if you blast hgh and roids and other shit it will cause growth in those areas and wrist aswell.
it only makes it thicker not longer

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
it only makes it thicker not longer
At this point I’d benefit from anything

are you still in puberty yes: inject dht and hgh no: rope

• +1
Focus on improving face bhai face is all that matters tbh..

My hands are tiny too

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
  • So Sad
induce bone growth wolff's law via jackin my dick

• WTF
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 3020
I told you already, lift weights and hang from a bar. It takes like 8-10 years but your shit will grow, even without HGH. if you have decent IGF-1 levels it will definitely grow without any hormones. HGH will speed it up probably.

• +1
I'm 6 foot with 7 inch hands over for my ass. I have short fingers, but decent palms.

• So Sad