How to get bigger lips

L

ltjdudosojrt

Iron
IMG 1853

im 15 and have braces with 2 rubber bands going from top to bottom surgery advice welcome too

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Filler for thickness just don’t over do it, making them wider is much harder. If your palate is small expand it, or you can try using those devices that you insert in your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Mew your lips, bro trust me it works

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Filler for thickness just don’t over do it, making them wider is much harder. If your palate is small expand it, or you can try using those devices that you insert in your mouth.
How do i know if my palate is small
What devices do i insert into my mouth are you talking about a facial flex thing

Yes facial flex. How many teeth show when you smile ?
IMG 1854

About 7 on top i have an underbite so my bottom teeth dont really show thats why i have rubber bands and braces are rubber bands gonna fuck up my face i saw it somewhere

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
View attachment 2599158
About 7 on top i have an underbite so my bottom teeth dont really show thats why i have rubber bands and braces are rubber bands gonna fuck up my face i saw it somewhere
Yes they could restrict jaw growth. Did you get any extractions?

You should look into palate explanation, especially as your sutures are probably open still.

You should look into palate explanation, especially as your sutures are probably open still.
When i was like 8 i had one of my molars extracted and it fucked my face up so my jaw is assymetrical does mewing work for palate expansion i see alot of people say its cope unless your a little kid

i talked to my ortho they said palate expansion barley expands lips and affects bone structure

When i was like 8 i had one of my molars extracted and it fucked my face up so my jaw is assymetrical does mewing work for palate expansion i see alot of people say its cope unless your a little kid
Mewing won’t really do much, you should really ask your ortho for a palate expander. You won’t need surgery or anything if your sutures are still open, they just place the device in your mouth and expand your lower maxilla.

Tooth extractions are so brutal. Maybe get an implant and bone grafts for your molar that was extracted

i talked to my ortho they said palate expansion barley expands lips and affects bone structure
It expands them a bit IF your palate is quite narrow. Even a small amount of width could make a big difference though.

Mewing won’t really do much, you should really ask your ortho for a palate expander. You won’t need surgery or anything if your sutures are still open, they just place the device in your mouth and expand your lower maxilla.

Tooth extractions are so brutal. Maybe get an implant and bone grafts for your molar that was extracted
It was a baby tooth but their was a hole in my mouth for a couple years im planning on getting double jaw surgery or something when im older to fix my assymetry

View attachment 2599140
im 15 and have braces with 2 rubber bands going from top to bottom surgery advice welcome too
Volufiline, it’s some type of cream that you can apply to areas to make fat go there, I’m pretty sure it works, a lot of people vouch for it and I’m also pretty sure a was an experiment on woman’s breast and it made them grow

He wants to make his lips wider
Volufiline, it’s some type of cream that you can apply to areas to make fat go there, I’m pretty sure it works, a lot of people vouch for it and I’m also pretty sure a was an experiment on woman’s breast and it made them grow

I dont think there is any fat in lips i might try it though