Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Blue eyes with black hair is the biggest halo

How do change my black eyes to blue

Literally singlehandely turns chadlite to chad

I need blue eyes ffs

isnt stroma a scam

Thinking about getting stroma done myself somewhere along the line

Stroma is still new, not FDA approved. Not as much as a scam as there are no studies done to check for longterm side affects. Only complaint is light sensitivity, and people claim that sensitivity is actually normal for people with blue eyes since they naturally don't have any pigments protecting from sunlight. Based on my research so far with limited information, no one has complained about getting it done so far ~ or maybe the company is good at hiding complaints

The only weird thing I've noticed is that people that get it done end up having a weird shaped pupil. Not sure if temporary

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Mew + shower

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, goat2x, godlikesz and 1 other person
Thinking about getting stroma done myself somewhere along the line

Stroma is still new, not FDA approved. Not as much as a scam as there are no studies done to check for longterm side affects. Only complaint is light sensitivity, and people claim that sensitivity is actually normal for people with blue eyes since they naturally don't have any pigments protecting from sunlight. Based on my research so far with limited information, no one has complained about getting it done so far ~ or maybe the company is good at hiding complaints

The only weird thing I've noticed is that people that get it done end up having a weird shaped pupil. Not sure if temporary
it doesn't turn it into a light colour though does it?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Inscol, St. Wristcel and godlikesz
it doesn't turn it into a light colour though
does it?
It's claimed every human has blue eyes, what determines the different colors is the amount of melanin formulated. This is why babies have brighter eye colors, then gets darker as they age because of melanin accumulation
Stroma works via burning the melanin in the top layer of the iris, then your eye gets rid of the damaged melanin, resulting in a brighter color.
The laser doesn't (or shouldn't) go anywhere near the pupil, so I assume it's relatively safe vision wise

The darker eyes you have, more sessions required to achieve a blue hue

Basically the procedure works in sessions
1 session = $500
Darker color = More sessions
Expect between 10-30 sessions (my eyes I assume 20-25 will be since it's Grade 4), and don't forget to add flight/hotel costs

So far I've heard Yeux Clairs in Mexico patients having the best results based on the forums and groups. The users claiming this can be fake, and the people who have adverse effects could be banned/blocked from posting for all I know. Who knows, but again it's not FDA approved

Only viable way I've found to change your eye color without cutting your eye open (which is waaaay worse)

Edit: Anyone considering doing this DO YOUR RESEARCH and consult with your optometrist. It's a very grey area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
It's claimed every human has blue eyes, what determines the different colors is the amount of melanin formulated. This is why babies have brighter eye colors, then gets darker as they age because of melanin accumulation
Stroma works via burning the melanin in the top layer of the iris, then your eye gets rid of the damaged melanin, resulting in a brighter color.
The laser doesn't (or shouldn't) go anywhere near the pupil, so I assume it's relatively safe vision wise

The darker eyes you have, more sessions required to achieve a blue hue
Basically the procedure works in sessions
1 session = $500
So far I've heard Yeux Clairs in Mexico patients having the best results based on the forums and groups. The users claiming this can be fake, and the people who have adverse effects could be banned/blocked from posting. Who knows, but again it's not FDA approved

Only viable way I've found to change your eye color without cutting your eye open (which is waaaay worse)
where can I do this?

yeah but only in mexico?
I've heard of Eyecos in Barcelona and one in Turkey

Based on my research, the people who do it anywhere else don't like the results and end up going to Yeux Clairs for a cleanup and further service

Here's a result I found from someone who did it in Eyecos for 4 sessions, not a good result because the iris is burnt
Screenshot 20200814 070759 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Some webcams made my eyes blue when combined with white light
This was the biggest trip to me because they are green to me, especially under sunlight
They are probably blue green grey
The snapchat filter also makes them blue

• +1
Blue eyes with black hair is the biggest halo

How do change my black eyes to blue

Literally singlehandely turns chadlite to chad

I need blue eyes ffs

isnt stroma a scam
There is a clinic in Turkey that claims its lightening eyes with photos but I am lowkey doubtful.

One of you rich graycels need to get it done and share it here so we can decide if its legit or not.

• +1