How to get chad friends

syract2

syract2

regredelious boy
I just noticed that thinking about being a demon mogs anything and you can even show supernatural aspects, I was laying in my bed and i started daydreaming about being a demon and i kind of started twitching then like a shadowy figure appeared besides me so I was surprised, it works, you'll get friends.

Attachments

• 82c4b13a2472ccaf530cd2a5ae71a149.jpg
    82c4b13a2472ccaf530cd2a5ae71a149.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: anabolic
Bump

• +1
Reactions: anabolic
Rape me
Do it and do it again

That's how to get Tyrone friends. Sing them this lyric

• Love it
Reactions: syract2
I just noticed that thinking about being a demon mogs anything and you can even show supernatural aspects, I was laying in my bed and i started daydreaming about being a demon and i kind of started twitching then like a shadowy figure appeared besides me so I was surprised, it works, you'll get friends.
tales from the psych ward of new delhi

• So Sad
Reactions: syract2
No white friends for your bones incel
No white friends for my brutally thick bone mass and really high white blood cell values because of bone marrow overproduction??

• +1
Reactions: anabolic and Napoleon1800
No white friends for my brutally thick bone mass and really high white blood cell values because of bone marrow overproduction??
Sure

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
everything is hierarchal if u go up hierarchy u can make friends with chads, but dont go 2 high up or nobody except literal celebrities or royalty are even worthy to be considered a friend. Im yujiro of this realm and its a lonely one.

everything is hierarchal if u go up hierarchy u can make friends with chads, but dont go 2 high up or nobody except literal celebrities or royalty are even worthy to be considered a friend. Im yujiro of this realm and its a lonely one.