How to get coily hair?

Omar Mateen Gaming

Omar Mateen Gaming

Iron

What products do people use to get their hair coily like this? Surely it can't just be natural.

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu, Sub5kang and try2beme
what does your hair look like? yeah the people are obviously using products to make their shi look good but at the same time it is a natural hair texture. If you aren't close to this you won't achieve it without a perm or something. Unless you really take awful care of your shit and it's mega dry and damaged then that can hide the texture

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I also wanna know

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Sub5kang
what does your hair look like? yeah the people are obviously using products to make their shi look good but at the same time it is a natural hair texture. If you aren't close to this you won't achieve it without a perm or something. Unless you really take awful care of your shit and it's mega dry and damaged then that can hide the texture
My hair is naturally curly. I can finger-coil it to an extent, but not my entire head. I was more wondering which products in specific they are using.

My hair is naturally B in the middle
IMG 0612

• +1
Reactions: ryuken