How to get cosmetic surgery as a minor?

D

Deleted member 86159

No one man should have all that power. . .
Title. I need bimax before college

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Title. I need bimax before college
judging by your username you’re from the us where there is no legal age restriction to get cosmetic surgery. You need permission from a legal guardian. I still wouldn’t recommend it doing before you’re an adult because your face still develops and it will just look weird after a few months

judging by your username you’re from the us where there is no legal age restriction to get cosmetic surgery. You need permission from a legal guardian. I still wouldn’t recommend it doing before you’re an adult because your face still develops and it will just look weird after a few months
I wouldn’t do it in the us, what about like Italy or Germany?

I wouldn’t do it in the us, what about like Italy or Germany?
Germany also doesn’t have a legal age restriction but italy has and the minimum age is 18. i live in germany and I doubt any cosmetic surgeon would agree to do any surgery on you unless its a medical emergency like someone breaks your nose then they can do rhinoplasty. So unless you break your jaw nobody will do anything. Just wait till you’re an adult bro and go to turkey

Germany also doesn’t have a legal age restriction but italy has and the minimum age is 18. i live in germany and I doubt any cosmetic surgeon would agree to do any surgery on you unless its a medical emergency like someone breaks your nose then they can do rhinoplasty. So unless you break your jaw nobody will do anything. Just wait till you’re an adult bro and go to turkey
Thx for the idea bhai 💡. What is the least painful way to break leftort 1 area bhai

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Thx for the idea bhai 💡. What is the least painful way to break leftort 1 area bhai
Come to Germany, in the city augsburg and I will personally break your face with a metal rod bhai💪

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Bimax doesn't really ascend anyone.
Not rly looking for ascension just improvement tbh. And if so what are better surgeries to fix recession?

Not rly looking for ascension just improvement tbh. And if so what are better surgeries to fix recession?
It's not the recession really. Bimax can only both of your jaws forward. If you have shit features then bimax is a meme.

It's not the recession really. Bimax can only both of your jaws forward. If you have shit features then bimax is a meme.
So recession isn’t a shit feature? I look way better when I jut tbh

• JFL
So recession isn’t a shit feature? I look way better when I jut tbh
Yeah but it entirely depends on your other features. Moving your jaws won't ascend if you have shit features to begin with. I could be wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yeah but it entirely depends on your other features. Moving your jaws won't ascend if you have shit features to begin with. I could be wrong.
So if I pull my jaw back 1 cm I will still be same psl?

• +1
find a surgeon who will do it, like an underground surgeon

So if I pull my jaw back 1 cm I will still be same psl?
That is not what I was implying. I'm just saying that bimax barely ascends anyone and that you shouldn't get it unless you have a legitimate functional issue like sleep apnoea.

• JFL
L
That is not what I was implying. I'm just saying that bimax barely ascends anyone and that you shouldn't get it unless you have a legitimate functional issue like sleep apnoea.
View attachment 3126448
he got like 2 mm when he needed like 2-3 cm. If done right I think bimax can be pretty good.

Did he not? I think most surgeons would give large advancement in his case.
30mm movements are only done in the slums of Bengaluru (if it's even possible to advance that far).

• JFL
30mm movements are only done in the slums of Bengaluru (if it's even possible to advance that far).
And the advancement would be done twice in separate surgeries to minimize risk

• JFL
  • JFL