How to get deep set eyes?

virgin

virgin

ascending
Is there any way to get deep set eyes. My eyes are really bulging out which doesnt look good, but also leads to some severe upper eyelid eyposure. I am open for non surgical as well as surgical options

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel and wishIwasSalludon
Is there any way to get deep set eyes. My eyes are really bulging out which doesnt look good, but also leads to some severe upper eyelid eyposure. I am open for non surgical as well as surgical options
Orbital decompression surgery can make the eyes deeper set

Take both your thumbs and push them as far into your eyes as you can. Repeat 3 sets 10 reps daily

• JFL
Reactions: Rea, RealNinja and wishIwasSalludon
Orbital decompression, nose bridge surgery, Supra orbital impants

Are there any none surgical ways, even though I dont think so?
Bonesmashing orbitals and nose bridge and take osteoclast inhibiting supplements in theory it should work

Take the supplements from this guide

This is for educational purposes only don’t actually do this please

What’s ur age,?
Bonesmashing orbitals and nose bridge and take osteoclast inhibiting supplements in theory it should work

Take the supplements from this guide

This is for educational purposes only don’t actually do this please
Even though you just said it for educational purposes, I would never take hormones or steroids

js get more orbital growth ig, only way is to create bones infront of them

lmao but how? Thats like saying just grow a jawline bro or just grow 5 inches bro
W pfp btw, if youre young then maxx out on your puberty and genetics, get enough sleep, eat nutrient based meals without goyslop, talk to women, do a lot of movement, get sunlight exposure etc. You can add more to this and do extra by supplements, icing your balls, theres js a lot of stuff for you to do to make sure you get as much growth as possible.

If youre above the age of 20, bonesmash orbitals or get surgery, its over boyo:incel:

• +1
Reactions: virgin
bonesmash your orbitals with a ball peen hammer for 13hrs/day. No pain no gain so you better hit them hard

• JFL
Reactions: virgin and majesticincel