How to get deltoid and lats in just a 1 month

maxxerlord

maxxerlord

Platinum
PS- I want to fraud a broader chest my SWR is 1.85 btw

Not much will happen in 1 month, give it a few years.

Lats: Yates Rows and Lat Pulldowns
Front Delts: Shoulder Press and Bench Press
Side Delts: Lateral Raises

Arms will make the biggest difference though, especially triceps.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Not much will happen in 1 month, give it a few years.

Lats: Yates Rows and Lat Pulldowns
Front Delts: Shoulder Press and Bench Press
Side Delts: Lateral Raises

Arms will make the biggest difference though, especially triceps.
Just roid bud

Just roid bud
It's all fun and games after your first cycle, but can you actually honestly say you'll maintain that for the rest of your life?
A lot of guys fall off the wagon as they get older, or they get discouraged by a lack of gains, or they keep upping the dose until they die of a heart attack in their 30s like rich piana. Zyzz even died at 21. Personally don't recommend it unless it's an absolute necessity for your career like if you're a pro-bodybuilder or want to become one, or if you're in the UFC or NFL.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, sayi, NZb6Air and 1 other person
As many said, not much gonna happen in a month but for some good results just search a routine from someone who knows like Jeff Nipard or Mike Isratael, and creatine(but it's not gonna work that well since I am guessing you don't have much muscle)

As many said, not much gonna happen in a month but for some good results just search a routine from someone who knows like Jeff Nipard or Mike Isratael, and creatine(but it's not gonna work that well since I am guessing you don't have much muscle)
I do have average muscle mass but not super ripped and my gains aren't noticeable in a shirt btw I'm going to gym since 3 months

I do have average muscle mass but not super ripped and my gains aren't noticeable in a shirt btw I'm going to gym since 3 months
Well then creatine should have a better effect, but either way building a good bideltoid takes time.

Well then creatine should have a better effect, but either way building a good bideltoid takes time.
I did try creatine but I was scared it will accelerate my hairfall so I stopped it I'm on minoxidil tho

I did try creatine but I was scared it will accelerate my hairfall so I stopped it I'm on minoxidil tho
There is no good proof that creatine will accelerate hairfall so I would recommend taking it if you have the money and plan to workout for a few years.

Creatine is contained in meat, it's not a steroid, it's like protein, it's a macronutrient contained in meat that you eat. The supplement is just a more concentrated amount because to get it from food only, you would have to consume extremely large amounts of red meat every day which would be unhealthy.