How to get denser eyebrows?

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
My eyebrows are pretty dark and thick (Thank castor and coconut), but i lack density, especially closer to the corners smth like Gandys.

His eyebrows are very dense at the beginning, but lose density closer to temples which create shitty look.

It got worse with aging too.

What can help? Dermaroller? Minox? Oral castor seems to cause to hair grow where it wasn't growing before, but that's still not enough, i need ethnic tier smth like @ascendedd or my cousin with some gypsy genes.

Solution
D
what dermaroller do you use and what's your routine?
oops meant to say derma stamp. i read somewhere that they are a better than rollers. just got this random one from amazon: Amazon product ASIN B08SHVGP53
during the summer when i was home all day::
microneedle at night, followed by the oils
when i wake up minox, followed by moisturizer, followed by vaseline
(i dont think enough ppl do this, especially ppl who have dry skin issues, you can read more here: )

now that school has started i basically swapped the two cuz having a thick layer of vaseline on your brows looks weird. but ive kept the microneedling to before bed because it makes the region red temporarily

i honestly dont know if you...
Got the same problem, but my eyebrows are large as fuck naturally. Like, in height, they're large as fuck. Looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
increase DHT with creatine, shit made my eyebrows insanely thick

• Woah
Minoxidil.
From what I can tell, minoxidil really only makes hairs thicker & longer. Rarely will people see growth where they really didn't have any hairs prior. Maybe someone who's a hyperreactor.
My eyebrows are pretty dark and thick (Thank castor and coconut), but i lack density, especially closer to the corners smth like Gandys.

His eyebrows are very dense at the beginning, but lose density closer to temples which create shitty look.

View attachment 2413330

It got worse with aging too.

View attachment 2413334

What can help? Dermaroller? Minox? Oral castor seems to cause to hair grow where it wasn't growing before, but that's still not enough, i need ethnic tier smth like @ascendedd or my cousin with some gypsy genes.
His definitely got worse with aging but wouldn't really say he ever had dense eyebrows.
Even in his younger days you can see he had sparse spots.

Anyway, best try would be to just do everything to be honest. Minoxidil, dermarolling, castor oil. Just throw everything at it. At least if it doesn't work out you can say you tried.

• +1
i have this, i think sparse outer eyebrows is a common problem for east-asians
it's improved a bit since past month
i did: minoxidil, derma rolling, rosemary&peppermint infused castor oil (all in the same day)
but my guess is that minox is doing most the work

• +1
i have this, i think sparse outer eyebrows is a common problem for east-asians
it's improved a bit since past month
i did: minoxidil, derma rolling, rosemary&peppermint infused castor oil (all in the same day)
but my guess is that minox is doing most the work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
oops meant to say derma stamp. i read somewhere that they are a better than rollers. just got this random one from amazon: Amazon product ASIN B08SHVGP53
(i dont think enough ppl do this, especially ppl who have dry skin issues, you can read more here: )

now that school has started i basically swapped the two cuz having a thick layer of vaseline on your brows looks weird. but ive kept the microneedling to before bed because it makes the region red temporarily

i honestly dont know if you should even be using both minoxidil and oils at the same time, but best of both worlds i guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Solution

i honestly dont know if you should even be using both minoxidil and oils at the same time, but best of both worlds i guess

ty bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Got the same problem, but my eyebrows are large as fuck naturally. Like, in height, they're large as fuck. Looks like shit.
There should be hair remove treatments that remove hair for long duration of time or even permanently. You should look into that.