someone tell me how to get dht and what are the benefits

buy cumshots from bald men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mike21, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
extract it from albanian children

• JFL
Reactions: Shogun
do u mean how to increase it? there are a lot of threads on here that go about that, but if u mean topical dht gel then there are probably some sources but idk

Napsgear.org
Ugfreak
Goodlyfe

What dht derivative do u want

do u mean how to increase it? there are a lot of threads on here that go about that, but if u mean topical dht gel then there are probably some sources but idk
yes i wanna increase it for its sex drive and testosterone as i’ve heard, like i would like to know some neck exercises or sum, i am still underage and cat buy roids

yes i wanna increase it for its sex drive and testosterone as i’ve heard, like i would like to know some neck exercises or sum, i am still underage and cat buy roids
as i said there are a lot of threads that go about doing that

você quer dizer como aumentá-lo? há muitos tópicos aqui que falam sobre isso, mas se você quer dizer gel dht tópico, provavelmente existem algumas fontes, mas não sei
Hello, could you talk about a good topic? I looked for a lot but I didn't find many that I thought were good.

If you want to increase DHT don’t both with herbs and vitamins, it’s all cope. The only thing that actually works and will make a difference is using actual DHT.

Use DHT gel if you’re trying to DHT maxx, it’s not that hard. I’m using Alphagels 20% DHT gel and my recent bloodwork had my DHT at 491ng/dL.

If you want to increase DHT don’t both with herbs and vitamins, it’s all cope. The only thing that actually works and will make a difference is using actual DHT.

Use DHT gel if you’re trying to DHT maxx, it’s not that hard. I’m using Alphagels 20% DHT gel and my recent bloodwork had my DHT at 491ng/dL.
put it in your penis and report back to us