How to get disability checks?

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I have undiagnosed autism (doctor said I fullfiled criteria but refused to diagnose because he's a cunt), but I'm pretty sure it's hard to get government money from having autism.

Suggest mental disorders you think I could fake easy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .*my*., Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
I got some just for anxiety, I had 2 other diagnoses but my doctor said I just had to fill one because it's not the business of the people who give out the money if I'm already unfit for work. Likely related to country and doctor however more so doctor I'd assume, I got diagnosed from a pychatrsit though not him

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I got some just for anxiety, I had 2 other diagnoses but my doctor said I just had to fill one because it's not the business of the people who give out the money if I'm already unfit for work. Likely related to country and doctor however more so doctor I'd assume. Also I got diagnosed from a pychatrsit though not him
What disorders do you have? Are they faked or real?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272
What disorders do you have? Are they faked or real?
It was depression and autism, idk if you would call anxiety a stand alone disorder now that I think about it. I only got diagnosed with autism a while in once I started spouting about looks theory and women, they didn't think I had autism based on how I socialized (everyone on looksmax is an autist confirmed!) and depression because I'm unhappy for having a bad life (not just in regards to women and looks). I guess according to them if someone has a good life and is constantly happy responding to their enviroment then they're also mentally ill! So overall no I just have anxiety and am unhappy for obvious reasons

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
It was depression and autism, idk if you would call anxiety a stand alone disorder now that I think about it. I only got diagnosed with autism a while in once I started spouting about looks theory and women, they didn't think I had autism based on how I socialized (everyone on looksmax is an autist confirmed!) and depression because I'm unhappy for having a bad life (not just in regards to women and looks). I guess according to them if someone has a good life and is constantly happy responding to their enviroment then they're also mentally ill! So overall no I just have anxiety and am unhappy for obvious reasons
Yeah, sounds horrible.

I want to study schizophrenia and practice it.

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah, sounds horrible.

Yes fake everything unless you want ssri's they are just looking for any excuse to disagnose you with whatever everyone else supposedly has, I garuntee they just tunnel vision for symptoms of depression instead of analyzing carefuly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791
Yes fake everything unless you want ssri's they are just looking for any excuse to disagnose you with whatever everyone else supposedly has, I garuntee they just tunnel vision for symptoms of depression instead of analyzing carefuly
What's an ssri?

I already have depression, so I wont have to fake that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and Matthias8272
What's an ssri?

I already have depression, so I wont have to fake that.
They're erectile dysfunction gyno pills! Nah but they have a repuation for numbing you, personally I felt none of those effects and only got negative sides

• +1
  • Woah
They're erectile dysfunction gyno pills! Nah but they have a repuation for numbing you, personally I felt none of those effects and only got negative sides
Yeah, I dont want to damage my brain with schizo/depression pills.

• +1
  • JFL
I honestly feel severely depressed to the point where I'm willing to take SSRI's, but at the same time I feel like they wouldn't work. It really truly is over for us. If you haven't had good social development as a child and were stressed & depressed like an autist from a very young age, it is completely over for your brain.

We've been wronged ngl. It hurts to think about.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and sergeant blackpill
I have undiagnosed autism (doctor said I fullfiled criteria but refused to diagnose because he's a cunt), but I'm pretty sure it's hard to get government money from having autism.

Go to a different docktor then

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
I'm being completely serious. If they won't diagnose your autism change your doctors.
This was from 15 years ago. I was a baby back then. I could get a diagnosis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Schizophrenia is a terrible mental illness.
I know, I kinda want to ask someone I know how to do it but I'll feel bad. I don't think I wanna fake it tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
step 1: have disability

step 2: apply for disability welfare

step 1: have disability

step 2: apply for disability welfare
I don't have any, that's the problem. I wanna find a disorder I'd be good at faking.

• JFL
I don't have any, that's the problem. I wanna find a disorder I'd be good at faking.
how about not being welfare abusing scum that most of the populations views below animals

how about not being welfare abusing scum that most of the populations views below animals
I don't care what most of the population thinks. They judge people based on physical appearance. Fuck em, I'd like their tax dollars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
I don't care what most of the population thinks. They judge people based on physical appearance. Fuck em, I'd like their tax dollars.
yes you do, otherwise you wouldn't be so bitter and sad. lmao at this blatant lie

• +1
  • Hmm...

How to get disability checks?​

I'm pretty sure it's hard to get government money from having autism.
No need to fake your autism, man :feelsokman:

JUST SHOW THEM YOUR ACCOUNT ON LOOKSMAX.ORG :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17763
  • JFL
You think autism is enough?
No, but after they see your threads here, they will also suspect suicide tendencies, which will definitely give you the paycheks :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Okay, keep trying to please your normie masters.
keep pretending you don't care what other people think of you despite that being the central reason you are unhappy in life. the attention seeking way you behave on this site is very telling

keep pretending you don't care what other people think of you despite that being the central reason you are unhappy in life. the attention seeking way you behave on this site is very telling
why are you trying to lecture me? This thread is about money maxing.

• JFL
No, but after they see your threads here, they will also suspect suicide tendencies, which will definitely give you the paycheks :feelshehe:
Ah, I get you. You think I'm suicidal?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16380
why are you trying to lecture me? This thread is about money maxing.
I'm giving you hard truths but it seems you would prefer to stay ignorant

I'm giving you hard truths but it seems you would prefer to stay ignorant
No, you just want to claim the moral high ground with my money maxing plan.

• JFL
Not sure about mental health

But everyone below 5'10 should get one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 17791
watch anime.

oh you already do that. you are halway there.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 17791

Gender dysphoria n get surgery
Amputee
Deafness
Blindness

Just be black. You're guaranteed a government check

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Yeah, sounds horrible.

don't fake schizophrenia, you can be detained in a mental asylum against your will for something like that.

• Woah
Cut your legs off or give yourself permanent brain damage

• JFL
  • JFL
I have diagnosed autism and I dont get shit.
In UK, if you can work in any capacity, you get nothing.

• Woah
Catatonia - just don't move, talk, blink, or do anything.
Have a parent bring you and talk to the doctor: "Hello doc, son is disabled, he just sits there, we need disability check for him!".
3fb.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 17791, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
facial surgery is the easiest form of treatment

• So Sad
I get 1200 every month cause I'm on the spectrum but the feds are currently investigating it rn

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791

Could try making something of yourself instead of wasting you life in your moms basement on disability checks? Maybe?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 17791
Could try making something of yourself instead of wasting you life in your moms basement on disability checks? Maybe?
I wanna buy a caravan and explore the country. Dream life right there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back