How to get executed

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
A lot of people want to suicide but are too scared to DIY so I know a way to get professionally executed.. don't even think about committing horrible crimes because in today's cucked time you probably won't even get the death sentence and even if you do it will probably never get carried out.

So the way to do it is to send an email to this company called DIGNITAS who will give you a lethal injection or poison cocktail to execute you in a nice environment.

Email them saying you have cancer with excutiating pain and need execution as soon as possible

Www.dignitas.ch

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Baldingman1998, bignosesmallchin and 4 others
Nigga what?

Nigga what?
Just look at Nikolas Cruz. Just getting consecutive life sentences in a torture box. Impossible to get executed in america these days

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Just look at Nikolas Cruz. Just getting consecutive life sentences in a torture box. Impossible to get executedin america these days
True true
Good going OP i guess dont make a public thread about suicide tho

True true
Good going OP i guess dont make a public thread about suicide tho
It'd not suicide its execution by a doctor

• Hmm...
its good i might do it. btw let me know how it went for u

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Aypo129
Caging

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@8PSLcel gtfih

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
What are the chances this is a glowie thread @Niko

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Same result
Why tho why this info all the sudden
I realized I'll never ascend without 100k of maxillofacia surgery and 50k of LL so now I look forward to my execution date how I used to look forward to my bimax date

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Aypo129
A lot of people want to suicide but are too scared to DIY so I know a way to get professionally executed.. don't even think about committing horrible crimes because in today's cucked time you probably won't even get the death sentence and even if you do it will probably never get carried out.

So the way to do it is to send an email to this company called DIGNITAS who will give you a lethal injection or poison cocktail to execute you in a nice environment.

Email them saying you have cancer with excutiating pain and need execution as soon as possible

Www.dignitas.ch
Have you done it

• JFL
Yes Dec 28 2022 I will be put to death
IMG 20221110 WA0000

Yes Dec 28 2022 I will be put to death
Don't they do due diligence and check if your actually sick before executing you, and especially if you look young won't they be suspicious your larping to get assisted suicide?

• Hmm...
On serious note tho op dont do that shit
Take a loan before dying low inhib

Don't they do due diligence and check if your actually sick before executing you, and especially if you look young won't they be suspicious your larping to get assisted suicide?
You just type up papers from fake doctors like Dr Patel and Dr Chang saying you have terminal illness.

Then they make you talk to their psychologist

@Cardiologyscribe bro, you alright? Genuine question, this is like the 4th post you've done about it

@Cardiologyscribe bro, you alright? Genuine question, this is like the 4th post you've done about it
Yes the psychologist evaluated me and let me go ahead. It's called the green light to go

• +1
Seems unfortunately serious about it. Sad to see another young man a brutal victim of female hypergamy. If he was fucking jb pussy he wouldn't be saying these comments.

Perhaps he can go out with a bang in war, fighting for russia or ukraine.I think its a far better move then dying in some non dramatic way with some shitty injection. At least in war you die for something .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, incel194012940 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Seems unfortunately serious about it. Sad to see another young man a brutal victim of female hypergamy. If he was fucking jb pussy he wouldn't be saying these comments.

Perhaps he can go out with a bang in war, fighting for russia or ukraine.I think its a far better move then dying in some non dramatic way with some shitty injection. At least in war you die for something .
Sadly yeah :/

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

I'm not dying for anybody else's cause that's disrespectful to ME I'm dying for my own cause on my own terms

I realized I'll never ascend without 100k of maxillofacia surgery and 50k of LL so now I look forward to my execution date how I used to look forward to my bimax date
Pathetic.

Join me in world domination, or at the MINIMUM rape some sweet white stacies before you take yourself out nigga

• Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Haha wait until he finds out about afterlife he is fucked

Join me in world domination, or at the MINIMUM rape some sweet white stacies before you take yourself out nigga
He needs your positive outlook . But given the fact he's a poor cel he can't really do the surgeries he needs to ascend.

He needs your positive outlook . But given the fact he's a poor cel he can't really do the surgeries he needs to ascend.
I guarantee I’m poorer than him

i want to go out on my own terms

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
yeah I thought this too.

however there was a foid who went there just because she had crippling depression, so u could Make that argument I guess

• +1
yeah I thought this too.

however there was a foid who went there just because she had crippling depression, so u could Make that argument