How to get eyebrows more lengthy

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
how do I get this result. I have like baby hairs on my outer eyebrow portion, not much on inner. Would minoxidil work for this and if I stop will it shed, any major side effects, I heard it fucks ur collagen. Or maybe something like latisse, would that work

Attachments

• IMG_9156.jpeg
    IMG_9156.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9158.jpeg
    IMG_9158.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9159.jpeg
    IMG_9159.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9160.jpeg
    IMG_9160.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
  • eyebrows-2.png
    eyebrows-2.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • eyebrows-1.png
    eyebrows-1.png
    118 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
thyroid

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
U retarded bro

Why would u want it lengthier than this

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
U retarded bro
View attachment 2435585
Why would u want it lengthier than this
bro long eyebrows mog, look

maybe im lacking more the inner part. but check the morphs i made, it frames the eyes so well. Also this is up close, when I get picture taken from far away, my eyebrows look much shorter. Like this:

Sdasd

Attachments

• eyebrows-2.png
    eyebrows-2.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • eyebrows-1.png
    eyebrows-1.png
    118 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBrownOne
sounds sketchy af bro, would that also grow ur hair. I don't want to be hooked onto this stuff for rest of my life, and when I get off I loose all my new hair,
It is sketchy, but i took it for eyebrows and eyelashes, and it worked out perfectly. Ive been accused of wearing mascara due to my eyelashes, before my eyelashes/eyebrows was virtually non existant (i am half jungle gook)

It is sketchy, but i took it for eyebrows and eyelashes, and it worked out perfectly. Ive been accused of wearing mascara due to my eyelashes, before my eyelashes/eyebrows was virtually non existant (i am half jungle gook)
damn, ill look into it. But how do you target it for eyebrows only. my eyelashes are already long so I don't want them any longer

Minoxidil, microblading, brow make up etc

damn, ill look into it. But how do you target it for eyebrows only. my eyelashes are already long so I don't want them any longer
U can try it topically, just dermaroll with 0.25mm over ur eyebrows then put some drops in ur eyebrows and spread it. Some are good responders, others are not, its an individual case.

I went straight to oral minoxidil because i wanted longer eyelashes, and you obviously cant put topical minoxidil on your eyelashes

U can try it topically, just dermaroll with 0.25mm over ur eyebrows then put some drops in ur eyebrows and spread it. Some are good responders, others are not, its an individual case.

I went straight to oral minoxidil because i wanted longer eyelashes, and you obviously cant put topical minoxidil on your eyelashes
ive got some roganise from my beardmaxxing days, ill use that.

I'll apply day n night but how long do you think I should do to expect results, my beard took 3-4 months for me. Also have you heard of latisse, I've heard that is also good for eyebrows

ive got some roganise from my beardmaxxing days, ill use that.

I'll apply day n night but how long do you think I should do to expect results, my beard took 3-4 months for me. Also have you heard of latisse, I've heard that is also good for eyebrows
Id say 2 months to see some results. Ive also heard of latisse, but it is out of my budget, u can try that aswell, ive heard good stuff about it

Id say 2 months to see some results. Ive also heard of latisse, but it is out of my budget, u can try that aswell, ive heard good stuff about it
ok thanks, last thing. which brand oral minoxidil and how long did you use it for before you saw significant growth

Maybelline Brow Tattoo Longlasting Tint
I just use it to thicken and extend the ends and it works well

ok thanks, last thing. which brand oral minoxidil and how long did you use it for before you saw significant growth
Kirkland minoxidil. It was about 4 months in i really started to notice significant changes. But the minor changes were already there. I know it is irrelevant to this subject but i grew new temple hairs on areas i didnt have hair before

Kirkland minoxidil. It was about 4 months in i really started to notice significant changes. But the minor changes were already there. I know it is irrelevant to this subject but i grew new temple hairs on areas i didnt have hair before
damn thats sick. way more convenient than topical

So are you on oral minoxidil for life now? because I've heard once you stop you loose all the new hairs you've grown

damn thats sick. way more convenient than topical

So are you on oral minoxidil for life now? because I've heard once you stop you loose all the new hairs you've grown
Yes i am, and you have to be on it for life, but it is very cheap, so it fits my budget, (i drink topical minoxidil)

If i did pills i couldn't be on it for life, due to high cost.

I forgot to tell about the brand, but i use Kirkland minoxidil

Yes i am, and you have to be on it for life, but it is very cheap, so it fits my budget, (i drink topical minoxidil)

are you also on Finastride too for hair loss.

are you also on Finastride too for hair loss.
Yes i am, trying out the dosages as of now, trying to be on as low dose as possible. Dont believe the fear mongering. And even if there was some side effects, being bald is 1000 times worse

Yes i am, trying out the dosages as of now, trying to be on as low dose as possible. Dont believe the fear mongering. And even if there was some side effects, being bald is 1000 times worse
yeah facts. I was gnna wait till i hop on finastride to start minoxidil on hair but I'm just gonna start now. my temples are receding like crazy

yeah facts. I was gnna wait till i hop on finastride to start minoxidil on hair but I'm just gonna start now. my temples are receding like crazy
As you should. And since u already have hair loss on ur temples i would go straight for oral minoxidil. Cuz while topic might be good for eyebrows, it is not good for hair on scalp, studies proove it.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Yoo I use that same one too
Costco minox saved my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
As you should. And since u already have hair loss on ur temples i would go straight for oral minoxidil. Cuz while topic might be good for eyebrows, it is not good for hair on scalp, studies proove it. View attachment 2435648
thanks bro ill check oral out, looks way better. One thing I'm concerned is I'm already hairy on my arms, body, hands, this will turn me into legit bear, but fuck it :ROFLMAO:

my hair rn:

IMG 9163

thanks bro ill check oral out, looks way better. One thing I'm concerned is I'm already hairy on my arms, body, hands, this will turn me into legit bear, but fuck it :ROFLMAO:

my hair rn:

View attachment 2435656
Yes it is norwood 2 pattern u have rn, how old are you? I got hairy arms etc aswell, but i dont give a shit, id remove my balls for a full head of hair if i was bald if that was the trade that had to be made

• +1
Yes it is norwood 2 pattern u have rn, how old are you? I got hairy arms etc aswell, but i dont give a shit, id remove my balls for a full head of hair if i was bald if that was the trade that had to be made
nearly 21. its been like this since i was 18, so I thought it was a mature hairline and will stay like this since my dad has full set of hair at 50

can only find topical by kirkland, theres no oral

oh wait you drink topical minox, wtf. i just realised

• +1
If ur mothers dad is bald, id go on fin tbh

U need a prescription for Oral, thats also why i buy topical Kirkland minoxidil and drink it.
oh yeah hes bald af. my mothers mums siblings and their children all have NW0 hair, I'm jealous af

• +1
oh yeah hes bald af. my mothers mums siblings and their children all have NW0 hair, I'm jealous af
Its too much of a risk for you then not using fin, my father was similiar to ur father, nw2, but went nw3 at 70, my mothers dad was nw7.

• +1
  • +1