how to get free supplements

A

abenharf

Iron
im ngl this is barely a guide, but imma put you guys on how to legitamely get free supplements, skin care shit like that. steal it (in minecraft). some shit you can steal (in minecraft) :

- vitamins
- hair product
- fuckin food idk
- shampoo
- conditioner
- food🤣
- softmaxxing items

they key to this is finding the right store and CONFIDENCE. make sure before you take anything that it doesn't have security tags on it beacse that shit WILL BEEP. for any australians on here I reccommend going to coles, woolies etc. this one time i went to coles and stole ( in minecraft) $100 dollars worth of makeup for my girl + a $40 dollar box of glucosamine (coping). now make sure you always buy something when you go in the store like something small like a fucking chocalate bar. BE CONFIDENT when i steal i dont put that shit in a bag i hold it in my hand and act like i brought it from a differnt store.

IF YOU GET CAUGHT:

if they catch you, RUN literally fucking run they will not chase you at any costs. p.s dont steal from family businesses only major corporations cause they are all jew owned anyways.

for the serious ones:
if you reallt wanna rack get this shit, its a security tag remover which u can use on actual fucking brands. grab 2-3 clothes and hide the one u wanna steal underneath, when the people ask you how many u have dont count the one u wanna steal (obv).once ur inside just take off the magnet and put it in a bag or wear it underneath. I DO NOT RECCOmend stealing big thinngs like jumoers or jackets.

easier stores to hit:

these are stores where half their stuff doesnt have security tags and they actually have decent shit

- uniqlo
- h and m

shitskin typa shit, wellx3

50 guides have been made about this anyway and yours is the shittest one so its normal that it didnt get any reps, but nigga dont fucking shoplift lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
You're definitely a nigger