How to get friends?

Klasik616

Klasik616

Socialcirclepilled
I swear getting friends is much harder than looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, incel194012940, Uncle Dinky and 2 others
Its a natural process. If you are going out of your way to try and make friends its already over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, wastedspermcel, Uncle Dinky and 3 others
Just become 102 IQ with 0 mental illness, loving parents and >LTN looks and you'll get friends bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Klasik616
Try to talk about NT stuff like sports

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Klasik616
Be agreeable and dont be socially awkward, youre making friends to be your friend not rocket science

In my last year yea but barely no friends or social circle.
Any tips to get followers on Insta?
Just go to the bar or some shit. If u are gl u can just follow random foids and they’ll probably follow back.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Step 1: Talk to them
IMG 6140

Step 2: maintain eye contact
IMG 6646

Step 3: remember to smile
IMG 6059

Tip: And always remember to keep proper hygiene
Target 038c9b295625299801407ce05dff724e

• JFL
Reactions: blackpilledgoy, Shahnameh, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Just go to the bar or some shit. If u are gl u can just follow random foids and they’ll probably follow back.
I think I can follow LTBs and they will follow me back.
Btw I'm getting bichectomy this will help me to look debloated in pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
- normal social media, ig, snap etc with like 300 followers 1:1 ratio max and snap atleast 50k
- think of everyone as cool but dont think of them as higher than you statuswise
- find common interests, nichemaxx with fashion etc to find people u resonate with
- talk about them as you LISTEN to them speak find more leads in convo "oh you have a mercedes cool" "oh yeah my gf loves it" "oh yeah whats she look like" "damn you got a good one but she must like you more with that mercedes" etc follow up on previous stuff and find common interests then the convo will likely gravitate back to u "do you have a car?" etc, then ask for their socials normally or if theyre in the same class or work u can after a few convos too
- then see how they react if they think ur cool just text them if they have plans events etc and expand ur circle from there

coming from a guy with only a couple of friends

• +1
- normal social media, ig, snap etc with like 300 followers 1:1 ratio max and snap atleast 50k
- think of everyone as cool but dont think of them as higher than you statuswise
- find common interests, nichemaxx with fashion etc to find people u resonate with
- talk about them as you LISTEN to them speak find more leads in convo "oh you have a mercedes cool" "oh yeah my gf loves it" "oh yeah whats she look like" "damn you got a good one but she must like you more with that mercedes" etc follow up on previous stuff and find common interests then the convo will likely gravitate back to u "do you have a car?" etc, then ask for their socials normally or if theyre in the same class or work u can after a few convos too
- then see how they react if they think ur cool just text them if they have plans events etc and expand ur circle from there

coming from a guy with only a couple of friends
If you have a couple of friends, how many people are following you on IG? Do those people like your pics also? Asking cus rn I don't have IG, I'm taking pics to post.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youthpill
If you have a couple of friends, how many people are following you on IG? Do those people like your pics also? Asking cus rn I don't have IG, I'm taking pics to post.
I have a few at school who barely consider me friends and two best friends who im not theirs 😂 no ig for me

If u want to igmaxx get all ur friends and even very slight friends get them and their friends to follow u and post a few pics going to parties cool pics of you taken by someone else and friends in photos too

thats an nt insta but if u dont have any social life or cant get followers likes that way after a couple of weeks dont use it, but try that bcz its not even embarassing if u get 30-50 likes 100 followers thats ok

• +1
I have a few at school who barely consider me friends and two best friends who im not theirs 😂 no ig for me

If u want to igmaxx get all ur friends and even very slight friends get them and their friends to follow u and post a few pics going to parties cool pics of you taken by someone else and friends in photos too

thats an nt insta but if u dont have any social life or cant get followers likes that way after a couple of weeks dont use it, but try that bcz its not even embarassing if u get 30-50 likes 100 followers thats ok
I think I might have to buy fake followers

• So Sad
Reactions: Youthpill