How to get friendzoned?

Dylan

Dylan

RODEBLUR's alt. Paw Patrol on a Roll!
I finally got out of inceldom 2 years ago because i ascended but i descended back again because girls like me and all that but they become so heavy maintenance, like they want to go on a phone call at sleeping time together, lasting until you wake up, they want me to call with them while they are playing some video game i don't play, they tell me about the music they like, i'm not even involved with music, but i can have good conversation tho, but, yknow, i'm like, we're too different we can't work as a couple AND SUDDENLY THEY HATE ME LIKE I JUST KILLED THEIR FAMILY, i'm like, can we still be friends and talk like before but less intensely but they're like muh i don't want to be friends with you or whatever like tf?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Darkeningstar
I did NOT read, I repeat, I did NOT read a SINGLE molecule from your THREAD. I repeat for the third time, I did NOT read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, whiteislandpill, Kelly Oubre Jr and 1 other person
Be needy and emotional. Cry a lot. So, however, you don't get friendzoned

• +1
Reactions: timid
I did NOT read, I repeat, I did NOT read a SINGLE molecule from your THREAD. I repeat for the third time, I did NOT read.
JoinedFeb 7, 2024

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It's not like me, but i do vent a lot. Is that good enough although it ended in the same result
Actually my "advice" was helpful if you really wanted to sever relations.

• +1
So, however, you don't get friendzoned
No I DO want to get friendzoned. The problem is that girls want to get into really heavy maintenance LTRs with me when i just wanna be friends maybe with benefits or get some nudes like i do in the ltrs at least but without all this other bullshit, but they never wanna just be friends either while they like me or after we get into a relationship and i break up

• +1
Actually my "advice" was helpful if you really wanted to sever relations.
I don't want to sever relations, i do that just fine, but i want to remain friends, like i want to keep the vibe of how i talk to a girl like we know each other really well but i can't have that without all the other bs

• +1
No I DO want to get friendzoned. The problem is that girls want to get into really heavy maintenance LTRs with me when i just wanna be friends maybe with benefits or get some nudes like i do in the ltrs at least but without all this other bullshit, but they never wanna just be friends either while they like me or after we get into a relationship and i break up
Ok, my bad. I think you're screwed, I don't think she will accept. If she put emotional interest in it, it is very hard

• +1
Swap lifes with me I have always been friendzoned or rejected

Ok, my bad. I think you're screwed, I don't think she will accept
Why? This happened a while ago but i enjoy the vibe i have with a girl that likes me after we agree to be boyfriend and girlfriend but i just wanna be friends and have that person to talk and vent to and they want my dick in them or to marry me and have my kids or some shit and they're usually not fit for it because they're not virgins or they're an inferior race

• +1
I got rejected too but never friendzoned when i get rejected i get rejected hard

Why? This happened a while ago but i enjoy the vibe i have with a girl that likes me after we agree to be boyfriend and girlfriend but i just wanna be friends and have that person to talk and vent to and they want my dick in them or to marry me and have my kids or some shit and they're usually not fit for it because they're not virgins or they're an inferior race
You can try to manipulate her, I don't recommend it, however, you have to pretend that you care about the ltr

• +1
Just say you want to be Friends only

You can try to manipulate her, I don't recommend it, however, you have to pretend that you care about the ltr
I don't like being fake, i don't want to waste their time or impede them from finding who they are better off with. If i manipulated my way through we might fuck and i could end up having kids with her and finding myself stuck in the relationship i didn't want so i just want to be friends with girls at most still get their nudes

• +1
They don't like it when i do this because they see it as a break up which it is and if i do it before a relationship they lose interest in me as a person

I feel like i'm only what my body is worth or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
They don't like it when i do this because they see it as a break up which it is and if i do it before a relationship they lose interest in me as a person

I feel like i'm only what my body is worth or some shit
Then just let her do bjs only and say you are Friends

Then just let her do bjs only and say you are Friends
She didn't even want to do anything sexual beforehand until getting to a stage she was comfortable with it i attract girls who wait until marriage or some shit for some reason which is good because i do too but they're not the girl i want but i like them as friends but they don't like this

I don't get it because this one girl said i was the perfect boyfriend that i was really kind and pretty and all that but i guess i'm not the perfect friend wtf do i do

• JFL
She didn't even want to do anything sexual beforehand until getting to a stage she was comfortable with it i attract girls who wait until marriage or some shit for some reason which is good because i do too but they're not the girl i want but i like them as friends but they don't like this

I don't get it because this one girl said i was the perfect boyfriend that i was really kind and pretty and all that but i guess i'm not the perfect friend wtf do i do
Just fuck them before marriage bhai
And dont Like them AS Friends Just inject

Just fuck them before marriage bhai
And dont Like them AS Friends Just inject
I don't want to because i am a virgin and want to lose it with the girl i like and the girl that likes me who loses it that way too, i don't believe in casual sex,i think it leads to bad situations

• +1
Then LTR and marriage
I don't want to because i am a virgin and want to lose it with the girl i like and the girl that likes me who loses it that way too, i don't believe in casual sex,i think it leads to bad situations

If she put emotional interest in it, it is very hard
It's the only way girls ever like me

they want to keep me for themselves and i just want someone to talk to

• +1
Then LTR and marriage
yes but not with them

the girl i want it with doesn't like me

it's annoying that other girls like me but i can't use it to my advantage to be friends with them and have someone to talk to they all want me for themselves

yes but not with them

it's annoying that other girls like me but i can't use it to my advantage to be friends with them and have someone to talk to they all want me for themselves
Where do y meet those btches

Be needy and emotional. Cry a lot. So, however, you don't get friendzoned
I'm really sad actually the attention she gave me made me feel so good but i knew only incels could come out of her pussy, 5'2'' is incel height on top of them having to be hapa if i forced myself to go through with it or let my horniness take over i'd have ruined her life mine and those of our kids man this shit sucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Htobrother
Then Just Go to mosque or church Bro
To find a virgin
yes but not with them

Then Just Go to mosque or church Bro
To find a virgin
finding is not the problem, them liking me too is

there are girls that like me and girls i like

and the girls that like me are the girls other guys like, but they're not my type they are too different to me

the girls i like are quieter and more shy, less looks but they find me threatening so idk

• JFL
All i can say Is never leave Pussy on the table
I Always used to do It
You need some experience
If you want to be a good Partner or father

finding is not the problem, them liking me too is

there are girls that like me and girls i like

and the girls that like me are the girls other guys like, but they're not my type they are too different to me

the girls i like are quieter and more shy, less looks but they find me threatening so idk

All i can say Is never leave Pussy on the table
I Always used to do It
i wouldn't want to lose my virginity to a girl i didn't like so i'm not gonna do it to a girl

• JFL
what is blud talking about

what is blud talking about
I finally got out of inceldom 2 years ago because i ascended but i descended back again because girls like me and all that but they become so heavy maintenance, like they want to go on a phone call at sleeping time together, lasting until you wake up, they want me to call with them while they are playing some video game i don't play, they tell me about the music they like, i'm not even involved with music, but i can have good conversation tho, but, yknow, i'm like, we're too different we can't work as a couple AND SUDDENLY THEY HATE ME LIKE I JUST KILLED THEIR FAMILY, i'm like, can we still be friends and talk like before but less intensely but they're like muh i don't want to be friends with you or whatever like tf?

Is this a copypasta mang