how to get gf without looksmaxxing

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
after being banned for a very long time.
i am going to release my secret sauce

the past week, after being banned for 1 month. on my own accord i used snapchat

my friend whos 178cm, and me did 0 looksmaxxing, yet i have now 4 girls talking to me, and have plan on meeting 2 irl soon.

I also talked to mentally ill women, 1 with murder russians, and one who is a self proclaimed femcel 17yr old who im going to smoke weed with.
and another one who might be schizophrenic who im meeting in a concert in about a week.
I also got a really sweet girl who loves gymming, and calls me cute.
as i said i did 0 looksmaxxing, feels like cheating.

Fellas, snapchat works cause
1. you're approaching at uncomfortable hours, when women feel a bit gloomy, without make up.
2. you're not cold approaching, when you're cold approaching they're usually frauding with lots of fake confidence, with makeup etc.
3. you can say whatever the fuck you want, this girl called me nword hard r within 5 messages, and i've been pretending to be a 65 yr old with old man filters.
seriously anything goes, my opening line is usually saying their parents are stupid for missplelling their name or some shit.

All women want a partner, especially the guy who is not afraid to mock them and laugh with them, especially when they dont have makeup.

quick edit:
4. the element of surprise.

Imagine being a bitch, theres 2 scenarios

you get 0 male attention, or you get lots of it. in both cases they're inclined to talk to you, a random guy trying to talk to them. intriguing.
not to mention my bitmoji is handicapped, bald, and has a hitler mustache.
i got a christian girl from germany, god bless her, who regularly talks to me, sends pics everyday, has blue eyes etc all that shit,
@arab_chink Can confirm all of these cases, and also confirm both me and my friend are below 6/10 :)

ANOTHER EDIT!
Feel free to use weed during dates, it can litteraly become the sole reason for the date, no need to go to some fancy restaurant, 1 gram and you're good :eek:
just chill on some bench and talk, hold hands and shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fleamales, hifynnt, Razzle and 5 others
forgot to say my asian manlet friend has rejected 1 girl, and is going to start dating another one, i will lend my house to him to pay off my debt, king size bed type shit.
he also got 3 girls he always chats to on voice chat, yesterday he had call for 1 hour, and today the girl he friendzoned, entire car ride.

He also has a bodycount of 16, again with minimal looksmaxxing, he has fucked 21 year olds, we're both 19

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and truthhurts
What’s ur rating bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Just jestermax all day for some mentally ill thots theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, autistic_tendencies, got.daim and 2 others
fucked up chin, good eye area, i have decent potential for looksmaxxing.

i'd put myself between 5/10 or 5.5, im 184 cm tall
Ethnicity?:ogre:

• +1
feel free to be as degenerate as possible
my opening line for my most loyal girls have been genuinely "skibidi toilet on sigma"
and another girl im saying peg me, and i have jewish slavery blood

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Just jestermax all day for some mentally ill thots theory.
takes like 10 minutes of my day, and i have 2 booked dates.
Thats a concert, and a gym/bowling date i wouldve missed out on if i didn't do this.

Another one wants to smoke weed, another one wants to netflix and chill

• +1
"mediterranean"
Leaning on mutoid, mix of portugal and italy, not much tan cuz nordic
Wish u then the best on your journey bhai
IMG 5798

• +1
idk i just shoot every foid i see

• +1
Wish u then the best on your journey bhai
View attachment 3096355
i chose to not format this thread, cause its truly a simple method.
its up to you how you want them to percieve you.
I made an active choice to be more degenerate.
but i got 2 really sweet and respectable girls who i appreciate.

My friend chose the more respectable route, and has many girls who respects him too, normal convo on call for 1 hour during boring car ride.

• +1
What if I‘m recessed and look like a boy

• +1
What if I‘m recessed and look like a boy
i could rate you.
But it's genuinely a great method towards the quality you attract,
I personally only went for emo chicks. Who don't care that my clothes look homeless.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
i could rate you.
But it's genuinely a great method towards the quality you attract,
I personally only went for emo chicks. Who don't care that my clothes look homeless.
So there‘s a chance with this method you‘re saying?

• +1
So there‘s a chance with this method you‘re saying?
yes, very likely, as i said im recessed, so is my friend in the height department.
Let me rate you,

I also played roblox with 2 emo girls, had fun.
one sent """nudes""" more like teasing i guess

• Woah
Maybe I don‘t plastering my face around here even in priv convo cause the conversations here are not end to end private.
feel free to dm me anyway you see fit.

However i must warn you.
This method allows you to not looksmax, it gives you an excuse, please continue looksmaxxing even if you get womens attention.

• +1
How you find girls near you?

I installed snap but I’m not gonna fucking travel across the country for some girl

• +1
lmfaooooo females aren't real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Shkreliii

I installed snap but I’m not gonna fucking travel across the country for some girl
forgot to say, you need to have an account with a bit of activity in your area, for reference i probably only had like 4 added in my area, and 1 outside and 1 in germany.
IT will disrupt you abit, thus why i got some german girls.

I only had 8k snapscore.
But i got mostly in my town,
and some far away. So keep that in mind.

This thread is motivating me to try tbh

• +1
This thread is motivating me to try tbh
beware this is the same as fucking your local tranny tbh:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Please continue improving despite getting a gf/attention.
Please continue leveling up.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Seeking arrangements max

• +1
after being banned for a very long time.
i am going to release my secret sauce

the past week, after being banned for 1 month. on my own accord i used snapchat

my friend whos 178cm, and me did 0 looksmaxxing, yet i have now 4 girls talking to me, and have plan on meeting 2 irl soon.

I also talked to mentally ill women, 1 with murder russians, and one who is a self proclaimed femcel 17yr old who im going to smoke weed with.
and another one who might be schizophrenic who im meeting in a concert in about a week.
I also got a really sweet girl who loves gymming, and calls me cute.
as i said i did 0 looksmaxxing, feels like cheating.

Fellas, snapchat works cause
1. you're approaching at uncomfortable hours, when women feel a bit gloomy, without make up.
2. you're not cold approaching, when you're cold approaching they're usually frauding with lots of fake confidence, with makeup etc.
3. you can say whatever the fuck you want, this girl called me nword hard r within 5 messages, and i've been pretending to be a 65 yr old with old man filters.
seriously anything goes, my opening line is usually saying their parents are stupid for missplelling their name or some shit.

All women want a partner, especially the guy who is not afraid to mock them and laugh with them, especially when they dont have makeup.

quick edit:
4. the element of surprise.

Imagine being a bitch, theres 2 scenarios

you get 0 male attention, or you get lots of it. in both cases they're inclined to talk to you, a random guy trying to talk to them. intriguing.
not to mention my bitmoji is handicapped, bald, and has a hitler mustache.
i got a christian girl from germany, god bless her, who regularly talks to me, sends pics everyday, has blue eyes etc all that shit,
@arab_chink Can confirm all of these cases, and also confirm both me and my friend are below 6/10 :)
Girlfriends are cope, just kidnap every stacey you see

• JFL

Use the snapmap and click on hot spots, and engage with them, perhaps only add girls, and say hi or something, get your snap score up abit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BoredPrince
So you basically just get your Snapchat game up and talk with women there and gain popularity?
It‘s that simple?

• +1
forgot to say, you need to have an account with a bit of activity in your area, for reference i probably only had like 4 added in my area, and 1 outside and 1 in germany.
IT will disrupt you abit, thus why i got some german girls.

I only had 8k snapscore.
But i got mostly in my town,
and some far away. So keep that in mind.
I guess I could give it another try

Unfortunately there is not a lot of activity in my area, only some guy immigrants

Maybe facebook is better for searching in the area, although not sure how many girls are actively using it still

• +1
So you basically just get your Snapchat game up and talk with women there and gain popularity?
It‘s that simple?
No, you need nothing seriously,
you only need snapchat to know where your city is, just engage with people in your town, get your score atleast up (it doesnt matter, ive been added by people with 100 snapscore)
The point is the suprise of someone adding you, and you being funny / lose.

• +1
I guess I could give it another try

Unfortunately there is not a lot of activity in my area, only some guy immigrants

Maybe facebook is better for searching in the area, although not sure how many girls are actively using it still
id rather take instagram over facebook, by 40 yr old driver instructor does that shit jfl, he eve shows me tits whilst driving.
Snapchat mogs insta

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and LancasteR
No, you need nothing seriously,
you only need snapchat to know where your city is, just engage with people in your town, get your score atleast up (it doesnt matter, ive been added by people with 100 snapscore)
The point is the suprise of someone adding you, and you being funny / lose.
And you add random people?

• +1
on the "add quick" page.
Theres 2 sections of girls, the emos, or the normal swifties
Okay thanks dude.
Imma try that out. Can‘t hurt to try.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Shkreliii
id rather take instagram over facebook, by 40 yr old driver instructor does that shit jfl, he eve shows me tits whilst driving.
Snapchat mogs insta
Someone should make it a test between these apps to see which one is best since dating apps are only HTN and above

you got a point though, I should try it

• +1
Okay thanks dude.
Imma try that out. Can‘t hurt to try.
lock them in quickly, and don't send too much shit,
i almost fucked up with sending like 5 reels and 10 videos when i had a fucked up funny situation.
After i said "do i have - aura now?" and they all said yes, after that they became more engaged.

Don't chat too much,
and some seem very intrested in you, call you cute, then completely full stop talking to you.

• +1
Someone should make it a test between these apps to see which one is best since dating apps are only HTN and above

you got a point though, I should try it
women only use dating apps at bars with makeup, or when they're feeling confident.
Snapchat is for friends when you're ugly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
Snap is very easy when it comes to getting nudes from girls. I've gotten countless of them over the years, just for validation tbh.
Although it does get boring quickly, usually doesn't lead to much else and most of the time I don't even like talking to these whores (I still saved their nudes though :ogre:)

• +1
Snap is very easy when it comes to getting nudes from girls. I've gotten countless of them over the years, just for validation tbh.
Although it does get boring quickly, usually doesn't lead to much else and most of the time I don't even like talking to these whores (I still saved their nudes though :ogre:)
my ginger friend with cuck face gets them too, he shows us titties, my asian friend too. And me too recently,

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
It might be easy for you, i mean you’re here for quite some time, i bet you look great

Where you meet women for slaying?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
It might be easy for you, i mean you’re here for quite some time, i bet you look great

i have 2 houses, but im a virgin.
As i said i started 1 week ago, and i am already planning some meets.
im not looksmaxxed at all, as i said.

• +1
my ginger friend with cuck face gets them too, he shows us titties, my asian friend too. And me too recently,
Fuck it, im installing snap again

Last time I deleted it after 2 hours without talking to anyone jfl

• +1
i have 2 houses, but im a virgin.
As i said i started 1 week ago, and i am already planning some meets.
im not looksmaxxed at all, as i said.
I meant @Gargantuan

• +1

I haven't gotten laid in almost a year now. Although I haven't been putting in any effort since the last time. I was using dating apps at the time, which is just a giant shitshow tbh.
I've pretty much been volcelling since and kinda stopped caring about slaying/meeting women altogether (at least for now).

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and BoredPrince
I haven't gotten laid in almost a year now. Although I haven't been putting in any effort since the last time. I was using dating apps at the time, which is just a giant shitshow tbh.
I've pretty much been volcelling since and kinda stopped caring about slaying/meeting women altogether (at least for now).
Based if I’m being honest

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Gargantuan
Looksmaxing is the only way to find quality women Semi GL if you are under HTL

• +1
Reincarnate and be born as one of these guys:

Attachments

• 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3549696_dd8c967913eb97cd346fdc304e161fb5.jpg