how to get girl back

B

bdycope

Bronze
a girl i dated and made out with now told me she has no feelings and "it wasn't serious to her" I told her I had feelings for her, can i still at least fuck her somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 5608
U ducking clown never tell a hoe u have feelings for her that’s where u fucked up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zealot, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 6475 and 21 others
U should of kissed her then told her that u didn’t like her also make sure u unfollow her on Instagram and ghost the bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Strafe and Deleted member 7776
this dumbass straight up told a girl he has feelings for her

what are you in, middle school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Mr.cope, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
She most likely already found another guy and is getting fucked as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PubertyMaxxer, Zygos4Life and 3 others
And telling a girl you have feelings for her is a turn off for them
They like being treated like shit

• +1
Reactions: 000
LOL at being emotional with a foid.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
She most likely already found another guy and is getting fucked as we speak
Doesnt matter as long as I get to fuck her, do you think it's still possible?

So what should I do now?
Unfollow her on Instagram and then ghost her also try to flirt with one of her friends make her feel insecure about herself make her feel vulnerable manipulate her into fucking u

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6873 and Zygos4Life
bro once you’re dead to a woman chances are you’re truly dead to her unless you’re something special like a giga slayer or famous or some shit lmfao

every woman i fucked up with or things fizzled out, even if they messaged me to fix things we would never meet. Once it goes sour they never try to fix anything unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bladeeout, PubertyMaxxer, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Also just by telling her u like her u automatically shot up her self esteem and her ego she probably thinks she’s some 7 psl Stacy now

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Baldingman1998, bladeeout and 4 others
this dumbass straight up told a girl he has feelings for her

what are you in, middle school?
Highschool, I went to a boy school before so this is my first romantic experience. I had some experience with girls from parties ans clubs tho

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Also just by telling her u like her u automatically shot up her self esteem and her ego she probably thinks she’s some 7 psl Stacy now
how should i make her feel insecure

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, bladeeout, Zygos4Life and 2 others
Highschool, I went to a boy school before so this is my first romantic experience. I had some experience with girls from parties ans clubs tho
you didn't fuck any of the dudes?

buddy if you're in high school this is the prime of your life
girls have zero standards, just move on and don't try to fix this and go fuck other chicks

if you really wanna get her back fuck another hotter chick and make sure she knows thru social media or smth

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
And telling a girl you have feelings for her is a turn off for them
They like being treated like shit
They like being treated like shit by Chad and Chad only

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You can’t.

it is what it is bro, move on to the next hoe

ROFL

Post both her and your picture here so we can garner some context, otherwise this is just bullshit theoretical discussion with the forum's pseudo alpha-males lecturing you.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
ROFL

Post both her and your picture here so we can garner some context, otherwise this is just bullshit theoretical discussion with the forum's pseudo alpha-males lecturing you.
I will certainly not post her jfl. I just posted my pic in the rating section

I will certainly not post her jfl. I just posted my pic in the rating section

She told you she didn't have feelings for you and that it was just a fling and you're getting white-knight about posting her fucking picture.

ROFL YOU ARE A JOKE

Link me to your rate-me thread pls

Just assume her to be good looking, probably one of the best looking girls in my school

You have very protruding features and they pop-out in masculine, striking fashion. I imagine you're also one of the better looking guys at your school, but don't have the "status" or hang with the "type of friends" she would appeal to. So she may like you in secret, but be too ashamed to let others know, since you may not be perceived "cool".

I'll be honest, when I read this OP I thought you were going to be low-tier normie at best, so it is clear you don't carry yourself like someone who has the option to be dangerous. With your looks, you should and even if you fuck-up girls will let you off the hook, because of your looks.

Could be that she's ashamed, or is an instagram thot that craves attention and so wants to be single. In-the-past girls used to get attention and then give something back, with insta-world, tiktok and all that bollocks, they get attention and give nothing back in-return. Leaving them with power they should not have, don't know what to do with and frankly don't want. It creates simp-culture. I would be willing to bet my current small Indian penis she is an insta-thot. Amirite?

You're chad-lite in-terms of looks btw. Could ascend even further, dunno yet. How old?

Last edited:
She was never yours, it was just your turn- Gandhi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
I dont think thats the case. I'm only autistic with girls. But she has some friends that prolly dont like me. So what should I do?

You choke around girls basically and turn into the "nice-guy". Pretty typical of guys who are afraid of fucking-up around girls they like. Some resolve the issue and some don't. You're very good looking so you should with a bit of effort.

Have you looked into what "dark-triad traits" are? Or no? I would look into YouTubing "Dark Triad Traits" without the quotation marks, as well as start lifting (If you haven't already) so as to increase your testosterone levels. High T will help you with Dark Triad Traits.

Have you looked into what "dark-triad traits" are? Or no? I would look into YouTubing "Dark Triad Traits"
I will look into this ty. Do you have any advice on my particular case

why the fuck did you tell her ur feelings, anyway now she thinks ur desperate so cut off all contacts with her and move on to a new chick.

next time, act like u dont care about the bitch and never reveal ur emotions.

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste
I will look into this ty. Do you have any advice on my particular case

My advice is you study Dark Triad and suddenly your answers will become available to you.

I can only guide/point you in the right direction, not tell you what is the right direction.

Watch this.

• +1
My advice is you study Dark Triad and suddenly your answers will become available to you.

I can only guide/point you in the right direction, not tell you what is the right direction.

Watch this.

thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Fuuuaaaark this hits close home.

Very similar to what happened with my first romantic experience :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
buddy's actually good looking as fuck

needs to up his social circle game if he's in high school - status is more important than looks after a certain threshold in high school

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Fuuuaaaark this hits close home.

Very similar to what happened with my first romantic experience :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
What would you advice me to do since youve been in a similar situation?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You can’t truly get her back. You can’t play on broken strings

What would you advice me to do since youve been in a similar situation?
Well i would say to move on, although i don't always with that pseudosciene wanna be alpha mindset. You're best off getting over her it'll do more harm than good. If you have all your feelings for her you'll miss out on girls who might/are into you.

• So Sad
Reactions: bdycope
a girl i dated and made out with now told me she has no feelings and "it wasn't serious to her" I told her I had feelings for her, can i still at least fuck her somehow
dude same bloody situation and now SHE HAS A GF?? everyone thinks she went gay bcos of me