How to get girls from a guy with 2,500 hinge matches

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
This is a serious guide.

Act gay & feminine and low inhib.

Ur welcome

IF YOUR A STOIC GUY THEN SHES JUST GONNA VIEW U AS A BORING DICKHEAD WITH NO LIFE ABOUT HIM, IT ONLY WORKS IF UR HOT

YOU NEED TO BE BORDERLINE GAY AND ELICIT FEMININE VIBES AS YOUR TALKIN TO HER, BUT THEN FLIRT IN A MASCULINE WAY. FEMININE VIBES MAKE HER COMFORTABLE. RIZZ MAKES HER PUSSY WET.

GAME IS GAME

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, Akhi, One Rep Max and 11 others
true but plus morph ur gonions

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
true but plus morph ur gonions
Nah it’s not abt ur looks it’s about ur vibe brah

U gotta be on the borderline of gay to have an exciting aura but also be upfront as fuck and flirt w her without being vague.

Then ur energies r colliding into a unique force

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: okwiwhd, One Rep Max and bloomercel

U gotta be on the borderline of gay to have an exciting aura but also be upfront as fuck and flirt w her without being vague.

sending ass pics works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and kaugummi
sending ass pics works
Now ur trolling,

u don’t wanna be LITERALLY gay but be borderline, it’ll make her comfortable with u then ur taking advantage of it by having a raw masculine flirting strategy

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 4397
Show ur hinge matches/profile

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
IF YOUR A STOIC GUY THEN SHES JUST GONNA VIEW U AS A BORING DICKHEAD WITH NO LIFE ABOUT HIM, IT ONLY WORKS IF UR HOT

YOU NEED TO BE BORDERLINE GAY AND ELICIT FEMININE VIBES AS YOUR TALKIN TO HER, BUT THEN FLIRT IN A MASCULINE WAY. FEMININE VIBES MAKE HER COMFORTABLE. RIZZ MAKES HER PUSSY WET.

GAME IS GAME

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
How is being exiting and different to get girls being treated as some sort of revelation on org.
This Forum will yap for years about "muh maxilla protrusion bro" but the most obvious shit ever is being debated all socratic seminar-esque like its going to change the way men and women date forever.

We're coming full circle, back to :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 49130
How is being exiting and different to get girls being treated as some sort of revelation on org.
This Forum will yap for years about "muh maxilla protrusion bro" but the most obvious shit ever is being debated all socratic seminar-esque like its going to change the way men and women date forever.

We're coming full circle, back to :redpill:
anime pfp so i didnt read

high T will make you talk more (like a woman, the same as a woman) and lower you inhib

High dht will make you talk less and probably will also lower you inhib

high T will make you talk more (like a woman, the same as a woman) and lower you inhib

its got nothing to do with high t its analysing the female brain and what they respond to then attacking that nerve centre with social skills that was used in ancient greece

This is a serious guide.

Ur welcome

GAME IS GAME
2500 matches - perfect photos, just dont be a total weirdo and even then you would slay

This is a serious guide.

58389   SoyBooru

also 2500 matches???? Post screenshots pls

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
2500 matches - perfect photos, just dont be a total weirdo and even then you would slay
the photos are mainly selfies thats the funny thing, perfect photos are infront of interesting places with good clothes. my main pic was a selfie with my dog lmao

View attachment 2610787

also 2500 matches???? Post screenshots pls
i have already and im not on my phone rn to do it again

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
I knew it! that this dude his dating struggles came from his vibe and rizz flaws, and not due to his looks flaws.
3148298 1657738086246

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, AlexBrown84 and soover4me
jumping to extremes wont debunk what i said
Asif this following statement of yours, wasn't jumping to extremes.
it’s not abt ur looks
That's an extreme statement imo.

It can be easily, that a person his dating struggles are primarily if not solely due to his looks.

This is a serious guide.

Ur welcome

GAME IS GAME
True advice, but this works to attract low value women (unfortunately an overwhelming majority in this day and age). But also these low value women would go for masculine guys too, they just settle for feminine guys, cause masc guys are out of their league.

But if you want HQNP girls (i.e. the only ideal women), then you can’t do this to pull women. You must act masculine to pull these women. Unfortunately, there is not many of these easily accessible.

High T also mostly means High E.
Dimorphism wins again

True advice, but this works to attract low value women (unfortunately an overwhelming majority in this day and age). But also these low value women would go for masculine guys too, they just settle for feminine guys, cause masc guys are out of their league.

But if you want HQNP girls (i.e. the only ideal women), then you can’t do this to pull women. You must act masculine to pull these women. Unfortunately, there is not many of these easily accessible.
No you should act masculine to them through your physical actions mostly whilst speaking in the way OP describes. It's hard to describe but when you put it in action you'll know what I mean

This is a serious guide.

Ur welcome

GAME IS GAME
Just be a fucking clown bro, just be a faggot bro. Bro is going to juggle cocks for pussi

Act gay & feminine

YOU NEED TO BE BORDERLINE GAY AND ELICIT FEMININE VIBES
So she invites you to a threesome where Chad fucks both of you? :lul:

No you should act masculine to them through your physical actions mostly whilst speaking in the way OP describes. It's hard to describe but when you put it in action you'll know what I mean
Yh I’ve got no clue how to do that.

Most girls find me attractive but don’t like me as a person to do LTR coz I’m “misogynistic”, Andrew Tate supporter, Trump supporter, I call loads of people subhumans, I look down on people constantly. But when they’re drunk they don’t care about that lol. It’s only when they’re sober that they hate me.

This is a serious guide.

Ur welcome

GAME IS GAME
This is unironically legit
When I act like an over the top fag with emojis and shit that's when I can engage in a convo enough

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
This is unironically legit
When I act like an over the top fag with emojis and shit that's when I can engage in a convo enough
Fr being boring and redpill is shit

acting gay has never worked (haven tried tbh)

giving off masculine energy while still being funny and flirty mogs

acting gay has never worked (haven tried tbh)

giving off masculine energy while still being funny and flirty mogs
Not true and I never said act gay I said go into ur femininity during the convo but flirt so it’s not gay

Lmao

This is a serious guide.

Ur welcome

GAME IS GAME
This is real. Having flirty, but almost zesty banter is key for making her thinj that you’re not some weirdo. Based on looking at female friends tinder messages, most guys use cringy ahh pickup lines or say some genuinely retarded opening. If you have slightly above average iq it should be relatively easy to maintain an interesting convo, plus it weeds out all of the low iq tinder sloots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back