How to get girls from dating apps to meet up irl?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
It seems like all these girls are into me but at the same time they have no intentions of meeting irl they just want a conversation. Am I doing something wrong wtf do I do?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Favela_cake
It seems like all these girls are into me but at the same time they have no intentions of meeting irl they just want a conversation. Am I doing something wrong wtf do I do?
They want validation

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel, Gonthar, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
Man just small talk a little bit and ask them if they want to get to know each other IRL and see if the sympathy is there too. Works most times

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Patrick Baitman, dadfa and 2 others
they're not into you. They just like to flirt on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Man just small talk a little bit and ask ask them if they want to get to know each other IRL and see if the sympathy is there. Works most times
good way to put it thx bro

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Even Chad's get ghosted by these girls even tho they send nudes to him.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 12611, dadfa and 3 others
Talk to them about gandys hunter eyes and es ratio, they'll meet up irl ASAP trust me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, RICO, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
blackpilled again...
just don't take it seriously.
It's like 1/20 will actully want something ( if you aren't chad of course)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, dadfa and Lux
Ask them out. If they are indirect then it will be a no unless u keep with it. If they say yes ur good

• +1
They want validation
THIS. You're giving them too much validation, giving you the illusion that they're into you, they like male validation but only fuck chad, validation equals confidence. it means they're craved by all males but not subhumans, they make you watch and suffer, they'll keep you deprived of sex and lusty over them so you can betabux, women are all hivemind, they pump eachother smv for betas and compete for alphas/chad.

You want to have some red lines, don't give a girl too much validation, cut her off for a week and see if she contacts you, be more straight forward with her as in, what's up you trynna hang or something, if she pulls some blue pill shit cockblocking you saying I don't know you and shit, or we're just efriends, just block the shit out of her you're just her private little clown whos purpose is to entertain her when shes not fucking chad.

She only chats with you when chad is not available, and why would he be available, chad has tons of options at his fingertip.
in real life scenario, she'll mog and ignore infront of chad (talking from personal experience)
even though you're chatted for so long and were friends too, anyways I blocked the bitch, she called me a week after on my personal number and I was like nah bitch, you had one chance and you blew it, don't need that fake shit in my life, mogging me infront of chad when I did nothing but good for u. That serves her as life lesson, the audacity on some of these bitches goddamn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sam and IdiAmin
water but how do I get them to meet
you can only get women to meet up, whom:
1. are on there with the intentio to meet guys (and not just on there for validation, attention, test their SMV, are on there);
OR
2. are on there with NO intention to meetup, but than you are such a looks mogger Chad they never had before nor will ever have chance with again likely. SO, they change theirn mind

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, Lux, IdiAmin and 1 other person
Be assertive and state a date/time to meet after the first few initial messages.

They are being turned off by your inability to act.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325, Yerico7 and Lux
Be assertive and state a date/time to meet after the first few initial messages.

This. If you wanna die high and dry

try naturally steering the convo to meet up irl, better to bring it up when convo is still interesting. As a normie like me, I have to make a small talk before I bring up the topic of hanging out. Most of the time they would be down for it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lux and JamesHowlett
Just ask them if they wanna have a drink or a coffee "some time", either they say yes and you work out arramgement or agree for some later time.If they don't want to just ignore them they are probably just looking for entertainment and validation and they never gonna meet up.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Philtrumcel
you can only get women to meet up, whom:
1. are on there with the intentio to meet guys (and not just on there for validation, attention, test their SMV, are on there);
OR
2. are on there with NO intention to meetup, but than you are such a looks mogger Chad they never had before nor will ever have chance with again likely. SO, they change theirn mind

Not even impressive

• +1
it's futile, you can't.

• So Sad
Girls use dating apps just to obtain male validation. Start approaching girls in person ( results may vary depending on looks).

• +1

Are you sure they are turned off or they never had any intention to meet in the first place? Even when you get a certain number of matches you are competing with all the other guys a chick has matched with. So it's still a numbers game. I personally don't believe in text game - if a chick has high enough attraction for you she will meet up. So it's best to just send a few messages to show you're a chill guy and then go for the number and arrange plans over text.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Lux