how to get good at sex?

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
also what does that mean being "good"? is it just the size of the cock and how long you can fuck?

what about kissing and fingering etc how to do it?

anyone help me out

@the BULL @Blackgymmax @tyronelite @anactualdude @DoctorLooksmax

you only need like 3 inches to hit a stacy's g-spot, it's more about the girth and how long u can fuck

fingering is easy af, easiest way to get an orgasm out of a hoe is to press their tiny back against your massive pecs and kiss her neck while fingering her with 2 fingers doing the "come here" motion up in her lil pussy.

kissing comes natural, but dont try and do it slow like in them movies. U gonna get laughed at, just go in normal pace

Don't ever french kiss a stacy on the first date, just a longer peck.

good luck nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Daniel Plainview, the BULL and 2 others
First get a girl incel

you only need like 3 inches to hit a stacy's g-spot, it's more about the girth and how long u can fuck

fingering is easy af, easiest way to get an orgasm out of a hoe is to press their tiny back against your massive pecs and kiss her neck while fingering her with 2 fingers doing the "come here" motion up in her lil pussy.

kissing comes natural, but dont try and do it slow like in them movies. U gonna get laughed at, just go in normal pace

Don't ever french kiss a stacy on the first date, just a longer peck.

good luck nigga
whats a good girth? lol really 3 inches?

so finger her when shes laying in her stomach?

whats a good girth? lol really 3 inches?

so finger her when shes laying in her stomach?
nah, just bear hug her from behind.
idk bout girth, the thicker the better
anyways girls are fucking dumb, i got a 6.8 inch dick and some becky told me she loves my 8 inch dick LOL so dont stress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, the BULL and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
nah, just bear hug her from behind.
idk bout girth, the thicker the better
anyways girls are fucking dumb, i got a 6.8 inch dick and some becky told me she loves my 8 inch dick LOL so dont stress
thx

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor
how should I know? I havent talked to a woman since 2014

You get good at sex by not caring if you're good at sex and just using them for your pleasure and satisfaction. They should love it, and if they don't they're not really into you anyway and it will never be good no matter how hard you try to please them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: negawattlol, weebcel and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
also what does that mean being "good"? is it just the size of the cock and how long you can fuck?

what about kissing and fingering etc how to do it?

anyone help me out

@the BULL @Blackgymmax @tyronelite @anactualdude @DoctorLooksmax
Know how to build sexual tension, tease her, where to kiss her, how to eat pussy, how to apply pressure to the mons pubis during penetration, learn how to have tantric orgasms and internal cumming, etc. just Google this shit

• +1
also what does that mean being "good"?
Well, here on this forum the usual tips for less experienced guys are: finger your hole before the act so it will be easier for you. Buy enough lube so that you never run out of it.

• +1
Know how to build sexual tension, tease her, where to kiss her, how to eat pussy, how to apply pressure to the mons pubis during penetration, learn how to have tantric orgasms and internal cumming, etc. just Google this shit
do u eat pussy on every girl? or only when u know them more?