How to get hair like Carlos?

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
01c419e57b25477293ea7a2951f7d6f875f8dcab.gif

Any way to make hair have the same texture and hair locks while still being soft and not like black people’s hair?

You can't, that shit looks like a wig. Also don't forget it only looks good on him because FACE. Get a normie haircut and leave the weird ones to Chads who can pull them off.

You can't, that shit looks like a wig. Also don't forget it only looks good on him because FACE. Get a normie haircut and leave the weird ones to Chads who can pull them off.
I think I can pull off his haircut well.

Hair transplant

Does it look similar?

He has straight hair, but hair stylists make his hair that way by doing something with a straightener and heat, I suppose.

• Love it
Reactions: Greeicy
Yes it looks the same. I want that exact texture. My hair has more volume because it’s longer so it will look closer to Carlos.
As far as I know there's nothing you can do to make it that way permanently. You could possibly achieve this texture by getting a perm (makes your hair curly/wavy for some months) or styling your hair with a straightener and heat to make it look like this.

As far as I know there's nothing you can do to make it that way permanently. You could possibly achieve this texture by getting a perm (makes your hair curly/wavy for some months) or styling your hair with a straightener and heat to make it look like this.
Perm makes your hair too curly for it look exactly like V’s. I should look more into this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: her