• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and uhpnext
Genes also his hair looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and JohnDoe
dillon lantham salt spray and calithe watch will do the trick

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio
His hair looks like shit, what kind of style is that?

Seems to be a 2C-3A hair texture

Ask a hairdresser, HAIRDRESSER, not a barber, a HAIRDRESSER, to cut your hair into a side part, then, if the hairdresser is competent enough to do a decent fade, or, go to a barber, and get a low taper fade, use a curling mousse and scrunch your hair, diffuse your hair into the side part direction of your choice and scrunch again with some shiny hair gel and scrunch with curling mousse again to define your curls more

• +1
Reactions: BadmanPlayer
Hahaha how it’s like Michelle Morrones ?
IMG 3664

It’s not, Michelle has a 2A hair type and doesn’t have a fade, also his hair is considerably shorter, he doesn’t have curls either so his hair will still hold properly even after harsh winds

Seems to be a 2C-3A hair texture

Ask a hairdresser, HAIRDRESSER, not a barber, a HAIRDRESSER, to cut your hair into a side part, then, if the hairdresser is competent enough to do a decent fade, or, go to a barber, and get a low taper fade, use a curling mousse and scrunch your hair, diffuse your hair into the side part direction of your choice and scrunch again with some shiny hair gel and scrunch with curling mousse again to define your curls more
Wow nice explanation

In terms of the hair gel, should you avoid ones with alcohol in ?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
View attachment 2965302

It’s not, Michelle has a 2A hair type and doesn’t have a fade, also his hair is considerably shorter, he doesn’t have curls either so his hair will still hold properly even after harsh winds
I meant how michele Morrone styles it to get the wet hair look which is similar

Wow nice explanation

In terms of the hair gel, should you avoid ones with alcohol in ?
Definitely, it dries your hair out and I believe it makes it more prone to dandruff

I’d buy Eco-Gel, Africans use it for their hair type but good strong hair hold too

• +1
I meant how michele Morrone styles it to get the wet hair look which is similar
The wet hair look can be applied to most hair textures, just use a shiny hair gel and it’ll look like that

• +1
Leave in conditioner and some wax

• +1