How to get hard erections

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
How can i get even hornier than i already am? I used to be hornier when i was 13-17. Now im 18 and i dont feel urges as much, but i used to enjoy them. How can you get super hard? Or what personally makes you super hard?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Krakowski
Don’t fap for 3 days

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, cytoplasm and Ken
stacy pussy

Don't fap, stay off social media, eat like a beast, sleep like a king, regular sun exposure, do sports and you'll be a horny dog in no time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, vermillioncorefan and poopoohead
Don't fap, stay off social media, eat like a beast, sleep like a king, regular sun exposure, do sports and you'll be a horny dog in no time.
Thanks for actual good advice 👍 ill try most of this. Also, why will staying off social media make me harder and instead of sport, can i lift weights?

Im tryna get hard rn

How can i get even hornier than i already am? I used to be hornier when i was 13-17. Now im 18 and i dont feel urges as much, but i used to enjoy them. How can you get super hard? Or what personally makes you super hard?
Try Edging every day for an hour

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Try Edging every day for an hour
I tried edging 2 days in a row and it was so hard. I used to edge for 2hrs a day and nut. For some reason if i edge and dont nut, the next day im thinking that I’ll be super horny but its the opposite. Im not horny at all once enough time passes.

Update: after going hard in the gym ive been super horny everyday i wake up. Success!

Reverse kegels and cardio

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman