How to get high energy levels 24/7 ?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
I noticed when im in social situations i just dont have high energy its like im dead now i dont know why that is and i want to change it , so what can i do to get some higher energy levels? should i take some supplement or something?

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and NerdcelThundercok
Tell me when u find out (pls no drugs)

I noticed when im in social situations i just dont have high energy its like im dead now i dont know why that is and i want to change it , so what can i do to get some higher energy levels? should i take some supplement or something?
i wish to know, i was hyperactive as a kid now im everything but that, dead all the time

Drugs

you probaably have sleep apnea

It happens to me too.

I know some way to have full energy 24 hour

No drugs or steriods
But i cannot tell you thaat hahaha haah