Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

Low bf.
Prominent Zygos.
Decent Jaw.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, mug and Deleted member 22354
Everything is defined by bone tbh. Bone is everything.
People think they want the hollow cheeks, but what they actually want is the maxilla, zygos, and jaw structure and growth

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and alriodai
smoke 24 hours a day till u get lung cancer

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
i eat microwave pizza ice cream mac n cheese and still stay lean im sorry bro but it's not possible not even through surgery it's all genes chads are born not made you can't get hollow cheeks bro just be happy and accept who u r sorry bro

Low bf.
Prominent Zygos.
Decent Jaw.
This. + Correct tongue posture (But if you have good zygos and jaw, you will have it anyways)

Also, you won't have the same pronounced hollow cheeks at all times of the day, in the morning I see them only faintly, in the evening, especially when I haven't had anything to drink for a long time, they are very obvious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and Nims
Aim for having a decent jawline from the front and in certain lighting you’ll get hollow cheeks

I would say low body fat but it comes down to fat stores in the body and jaw structure. At 25% bf you'll know if your gonna have hollow cheeks when you cut. They should be prominent already, and will just reveal more when you cut down.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel