how to get hollow cheeks?

all4kai

all4kai

Iron
15 years old and want hollow cheeks like this, have been drinking tons of water and also on a caloric deficit, what are things I can do to speed this process up and get hollow cheeks in a couple of months?

• JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, tristanbongo, spdxer and 1 other person
it wont work my nigga start chewing get lean and pray you have bones. that guy is a genetic outlier and is much much older than you PLUS a lot leaner than you. stop coping and get to work

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
If you don't have the bones for it then you're not getting it. What's your starting base.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker and 2 others
it wont work my nigga start chewing get lean and pray you have bones. that guy is a genetic outlier and is much much older than you PLUS a lot leaner than you. stop coping and get to work
chewing like gum doesnt gum make you bloated

15 years old and want hollow cheeks like this, have been drinking tons of water and also on a caloric deficit, what are things I can do to speed this process up and get hollow cheeks in a couple of months?

View attachment 2461809
put the fork down

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
put the fork down
yeah but not only that this guy posted a dude who has top tier cheekbones leanness maxillary growth etc etc plus is old. he will never look like that no matter how much he chews this guys masseters are literally atrophied and he has insane hollow cheeks. masseter hollow cheeks vs zygo hollow cheeks are different zygos are genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 32973
You just need to get to really low body fat to achieve that look. If you don’t have hollow cheeks then you simply need to cut harder

• +1
Reactions: all4kai

View attachment 2461809
watch subliminal

• JFL
Reactions: bluk, lilith and LooksThinker

View attachment 2461809
what worked for me was chewing mastic gum. I also ate loads of bananas to debloat my face, aim for 1 banana per litre of water

• JFL
Reactions: Dartz
15 years old. go play minecraft nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, NarrowBones, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person
if your legit 15 then I would look into the forum for practical dieting advice. Being in a calorie deficit helps because you’ll lose face fat, this is what shows your bone structure. However, at your age you need to be eating correctly to ensure you get sufficient nutrients. Personally, health over looks.

Wait and see. If you're going to diet, do it in a few years. You're only 15. The only realistic non-surgical solution is not one you should take right now.

View attachment 2461809
You are going to need to have good bones and facial development to be able to get hollow cheeks (or at least the good kind of hollow cheeks)

However, you can switch up your diet to include lots of potassium, low amounts of sodium and sugar, and less water to get rid of water retention. I am also 15 and doing this have me hollow cheeks. I have good zygos and a forward maxilla + wide jaw, but didn’t have hollows until I did this (same bf% btw, around 13% for me).

That photo was also taken in very specific lightning, so it is highly unlikely you will have cheeks that hollow even with the same bones and facial leanness as him in normal lighting.

You are going to need to have good bones and facial development to be able to get hollow cheeks (or at least the good kind of hollow cheeks)

However, you can switch up your diet to include lots of potassium, low amounts of sodium and sugar, and less water to get rid of water retention. I am also 15 and doing this have me hollow cheeks. I have good zygos and a forward maxilla + wide jaw, but didn’t have hollows until I did this (same bf% btw, around 13% for me).

That photo was also taken in very specific lightning, so it is highly unlikely you will have cheeks that hollow even with the same bones and facial leanness as him in normal lighting.
I wanna be low bf% but i think i should bulk since im skinny fat, zero clue if building muscle while being low bf is optimal for gains

I wanna be low bf% but i think i should bulk since im skinny fat, zero clue if building muscle while being low bf is optimal for gains
Yeah I would lean bulk

You also can’t have hollow cheeks if you are fat or skinnyfat unless you have some insane bones

1. genetics and leanness are key

2. if you have a wide enough jaw, a projected enough maxilla mandible and chin, and projected wide zygos at a lean body fat percentage you wouldnt be asking this question

3. identify what traits you lack that create hollow cheeks then max them

4. i can give specific advice if u dm a pic

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
have good bones

I couldn’t even physically get hollow cheeks until I was almost 15 cause my bones weren’t developed enough yet

1. genetics and leanness are key

2. if you have a wide enough jaw, a projected enough maxilla mandible and chin, and projected wide zygos at a lean body fat percentage you wouldnt be asking this question

3. identify what traits you lack that create hollow cheeks then max them

4. i can give specific advice if u dm a pic
Would wide fwhr equal wide zygos