How to get HUGE hands like these?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Screenshot 20231101 210107 TikTok
biggest fucking hands I've ever seen, definitely will turn foids wet (handpill is very underrated). Is there anyway anyway get even close to this?

Also the nigga in the pic looks like a doppelganger of one of my friends jfl legit thought it was him the hair the eyes the nose, until I saw the hand and height my friend is 5'6 while this nigga is like 6'2-6'3 by the looks of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, datboijj, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Infinite, zharupodrugu and 2 others
bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
hand transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, aleksander, HeightPilledum and 8 others

Cannonball grips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
maybe 300 lbs hand grips?

• +1
The real answer your looking for is HGH and mega dosing vitamin k

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, sozz, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
i have the same size hands....................................
as her

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, CoRe3, 6ft1GER and 6 others
Do you know who made it?
I don't know bec i could say it was pneumo but there were other users saying they used to hit their hands in order to make them grow.
bonemashing is legit only if done right, even though you can get nerve damage.

• +1
He basically posts the same thing on and on but check this out:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and User28823
HGH only problem is your organs get bigger too

• +1
He basically posts the same thing on and on but check this out:

no exercise for your bones.

This is painfully cope. I have tiny wrists and hands i look like a girl. But it’s over

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and flippasav
HGH only problem is your organs get bigger too
not only that, you fuck your whole face up, your nose and ears grow a lot and you become some fucking ogre

• +1
Reactions: alexmason90 and Napoleon1800
View attachment 2528623biggest fucking hands I've ever seen, definitely will turn foids wet (handpill is very underrated). Is there anyway anyway get even close to this?

Also the nigga in the pic looks like a doppelganger of one of my friends jfl legit thought it was him the hair the eyes the nose, until I saw the hand and height my friend is 5'6 while this nigga is like 6'2-6'3 by the looks of it.
what are you on ? his hands are literally a proof why zoomer's hands are smaller in comparison to boomers

they're not thick

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Napoleon1800 and grimy
what are you on ? his hands are literally a proof why zoomer's hands are smaller in comparison to boomers

they're not thick
Nigger his hands are hug3

not only that, you fuck your whole face up, your nose and ears grow a lot and you become some fucking ogre
I'm doing that for heightmaxxing. Tbh unless you take very high amounts not that likely obv u will get some soft tissue growth but not enough to ruin ur whole face anyway worse case scenario I will book a rhino

View attachment 2528623biggest fucking hands I've ever seen, definitely will turn foids wet (handpill is very underrated). Is there anyway anyway get even close to this?

Can mostly make them wider. Fingers have growth plates so you're stuck with what you got. Unless you undergo some sort of LL for fingers jfl

• +1

Not sure other than developing naturally if it’s possible to get bigger hands. Mine for example have always just naturally been abnormally large

low class blue collar job maxxing
high frequency arm wrestling training
HGH + supplements

• +1
Nigger his hands are hug3
just optical illusion cause the subhuman girl have a small skull, compare his hands with hers , he dead average for a zoomer

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Napoleon1800
just optical illusion cause the subhuman girl have a small skull, compare his hands with hers , he dead average for a zoomer
Average zoomer has tiny hands

you can possibly thicken the bones over time but there’s no way to lengthen them after puberty. during puberty it’s pretty much the same protocol as heightmaxxing

• +1
fuuuck
I got big hands but skinny wrists cuz brown
Just gonna continue frauding with long sleeve shirts like barrett does

• +1
you can possibly thicken the bones over time but there’s no way to lengthen them after puberty. during puberty it’s pretty much the same protocol as heightmaxxing
Alright, hopefully they grow from my heightmaxxing stack

That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg That's nothing. Tha'ts nptjomg

• +1
low class blue collar job maxxing
high frequency arm wrestling training
HGH + supplements

an idiot that doesn't realize his elbow was always longer

• +1
Beer and some noobdog

Damn, need to handmaxx.

• +1